WTW

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WTW
The Walk T. Walls works this way?

for(int i = 0; i<0x1FF; i++) {
if(*(float*)(pPlayerClient + 4 * i) == 56) {
*(float*)(pPlayerClient + 4 * i) = -56;
}
}
@CaiozinhoFC1 The game is crashing when I define the PlayerClient, could you take a look?
DWORD PC = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xEEA40000 + 0x54);
If I uncomment this the it gives me the: Enviar relatório de erro...
is there anything wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
@CaiozinhoFC1 The game is crashing when I define the PlayerClient, could you take a look?
DWORD PC = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xEEA40000 + 0x54);
If I uncomment this the it gives me the: Enviar relatório de erro...
is there anything wrong?
DWORD pPlayerClient = *(DWORD*) ( CShell + 0x10C8678+ 0x70 );
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
DWORD pPlayerClient = *(DWORD*) ( CShell + 0x10C8678+ 0x70 );
Thanks!! Last Question, from where are those offsets?

EDIT:: Just tested, again it's giving Send Error Report when I declare it!
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
@CaiozinhoFC1 The game is crashing when I define the PlayerClient, could you take a look?
DWORD PC = *(DWORD*)(CShell + 0xEEA40000 + 0x54);
If I uncomment this the it gives me the: Enviar relatório de erro...
is there anything wrong?
here you are defining PC , while down here you are calling pPlayerClient , so it will crash since it doesn't know pPlayerClient , and try to on in(wtw) in the login screen

Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
The Walk T. Walls works this way?

for(int i = 0; i<0x1FF; i++) {
if(*(float*)(pPlayerClient + 4 * i) == 56) {
*(float*)(pPlayerClient + 4 * i) = -56;
}
}
É claro que vai dar crash, tu definiu PC (DWORD PC), vou te dar uma dica, sou iniciante tb, mas pensa, como vai carregar a playerclient se Vc definiu DWORD PC, o certo seria DWORD pPlayerclient
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
here you are defining PC , while down here you are calling pPlayerClient , so it will crash since it doesn't know pPlayerClient , and try to on in(wtw) in the login screen
I've managed to get this error off, but now I get it when I press shift
Suggestions?
@CaiozinhoFC1
@96neko
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
- - - Updated - - -



I've managed to get this error off, but now I get it when I press shift
Suggestions?
@CaiozinhoFC1
@96neko
make sure you have the correct pPlayerClient address
Is there a tutorial on finding the address?
@Wyo can close the thread, solved using the pattern \xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x68\x00\x 00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x59\xC3\xCC\xCC\xCC \xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\x6A\x04\x68
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us