"Chupika" Bann request

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
"Chupika" Bann request
It's Chupika a old member that got banned like last year
https: / /www .mpgh .net /forum / member.php ?u= 4050227
I wanna ask you if you guys maybe can unbann me any chance? I know things got unprofessional from me last year but i can solve it and make it back??
Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
It's Chupika a old member that got banned like last year
https: / /www .mpgh .net /forum / member.php ?u= 4050227
I wanna ask you if you guys maybe can unbann me any chance? I know things got unprofessional from me last year but i can solve it and make it back??
You have people to refund before you get unbanned.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203758&highlight=Chupika

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203933&highlight=Chupika


Refund them, then get them to confirm their refund on this thread.
User Pika Contacted via Skype on 2017-11-06
User Eko1804 can't PM him ?? How should I contact him (Tried also to reach 20+ to PM him)
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
I sent you PM
replied back

- - - Updated - - -

Also saw the second who opened a "scam report"

Did never fill this form , so he might not be legit and just join the trend cause he saw others write that
I'm waiting for his reply to see payment ID/trans , skype chats & information with him

Please report this scam with the proper format:

MPGH Profile Link:
Thread link (If applicable):
Skype profile (screenshot):
Skype chat (screenshot(s): or MPGH Private messages (screenshot(s):
Trade details:
Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments
Talked with second guy "eko1804" he don't have any payment proof or chat conversations with me ,,,, he also wrote "Listen, you dont need tu trust me, or pay me. Have a nice day." Admin please unbann me now, thanks
You didnt understand what that means, what i wrote. You scamed me, and I belive i am not only one you scammed. If you dont want to return money ok. but i will not write here that is all ok.
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
You didnt understand what that means, what i wrote. You scamed me, and I belive i am not only one you scammed. If you dont want to return money ok. but i will not write here that is all ok.
I told you to prove then because you have no evidence, no payment transaction/id , no conversations on my skype (chat is clean) and no screenshots also you filled the scam report empty so you never proved that i "scammed" you, I also gave you a offer still tho but you didnt want to accept it so its not my problem after if u have no evidence from before and now , me and the others solved it directly they just sent me the chats and payment id and we solved the problem directly with no issues
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @eko1804 Finish filling out your scam report for the report to be valid.

Scam report
This was 1 year ago. I sent him btc and i wrote him multiple messages on skype. I dont have skype records. But you can open his account but he will again scam people here.

- - - Updated - - -

And OP why didnt you wrote on my scam report when i opend it. Now after 1 year you wrote here you didnt scammed me.
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
This was 1 year ago. I sent him btc and i wrote him multiple messages on skype. I dont have skype records. But you can open his account but he will again scam people here.

- - - Updated - - -

And OP why didnt you wrote on my scam report when i opend it. Now after 1 year you wrote here you didnt scammed me.
Your thread is from 12-18-2016 so it hasn't passed 1 year yet lololo jokes aside seems like a troller since he has no evidence and then after tells i will scam other people , i can even have a admin to controll my sale threads if they want to lol im not here to scam im here to make some business... Why i didn't write? Lol good question since i was banned so how could i write? And yeah i wrote now because i want to get my account back and start again in MPGH

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova @Ahl @Dave84311 @Psychotic ... will you guys unbann me now? Refunded and every thing is done second guy seems like an troller (don't wanna be disrespectful) ... Psychotic told me like a trade bann? I would like to get unbanned so i can get back asap and not waiting some extra days because of this delay
Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
Your thread is from 12-18-2016 so it hasn't passed 1 year yet lololo jokes aside seems like a troller since he has no evidence and then after tells i will scam other people , i can even have a admin to controll my sale threads if they want to lol im not here to scam im here to make some business... Why i didn't write? Lol good question since i was banned so how could i write? And yeah i wrote now because i want to get my account back and start again in MPGH

- - - Updated - - -
@Hova @Ahl @Dave84311 @Psychotic ... will you guys unbann me now? Refunded and every thing is done second guy seems like an troller (don't wanna be disrespectful) ... Psychotic told me like a trade bann? I would like to get unbanned so i can get back asap and not waiting some extra days because of this delay
We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklist.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post


We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklist.
yesteday
I get you, just curious how long blacklist?
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post


We waited for your delay to refund users, no reason you should be treated any differently. User has 24 hours to submit proof, if nothing is provided, then you may be unbanned with an added blacklist.

I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?