PostWhat happend with Xaim?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What happend with Xaim?
I have been using Xaim Lifetime for just over a month. I was very happy with this hack but suddenly the website, twitter etc... has disappeared.

The Hack has stopped working in competitive/Quickplay (although the aimbot does work in training mode).

Does anyone know what happened to them or if they're coming back?

What other aimbots are there on the market with similar characteristics?

Thanks all
Quote Originally Posted by UTUK View Post
I have been using Xaim Lifetime for just over a month. I was very happy with this hack but suddenly the website, twitter etc... has disappeared.

The Hack has stopped working in competitive/Quickplay (although the aimbot does work in training mode).

Does anyone know what happened to them or if they're coming back?

What other aimbots are there on the market with similar characteristics?

Thanks all
I never used it myself, but it seems just their Twitter account got suspended. Their website is still working, so it was just probably server downtime.
Quote Originally Posted by UTUK View Post
I have been using Xaim Lifetime for just over a month. I was very happy with this hack but suddenly the website, twitter etc... has disappeared.

The Hack has stopped working in competitive/Quickplay (although the aimbot does work in training mode).

Does anyone know what happened to them or if they're coming back?

What other aimbots are there on the market with similar characteristics?

Thanks all
the aimbot DOES still work ( i can confirm, just finished a comp match less than 5 mins ago) however there is no chance for renewal once your key expires as he is gone... sorry but it's best we move on. im trying rosebot tonight/tomorrow as my xaim is up in 4 days :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unbanster View Post
I never used it myself, but it seems just their Twitter account got suspended. Their website is still working, so it was just probably server downtime.
Overwatchxaim.com is taken down PERMANENTLY as xaim was served with a C&D ( supposedly)

Xaimoverwatch.com is a SCAM site as it states wallhacks as part of pro, and that is definitely NOT part of pro. Sadly that site will probably see some desperate people who might think he just "switched" websites.. but it is most for sure not xaims.. He's Gone.
Quote Originally Posted by shadyke View Post
the aimbot DOES still work ( i can confirm, just finished a comp match less than 5 mins ago) however there is no chance for renewal once your key expires as he is gone... sorry but it's best we move on. im trying rosebot tonight/tomorrow as my xaim is up in 4 days :'(

- - - Updated - - -



Overwatchxaim.com is taken down PERMANENTLY as xaim was served with a C&D ( supposedly)

Xaimoverwatch.com is a SCAM site as it states wallhacks as part of pro, and that is definitely NOT part of pro. Sadly that site will probably see some desperate people who might think he just "switched" websites.. but it is most for sure not xaims.. He's Gone.
You're probably right, I didn't know that.
Quote Originally Posted by shadyke View Post
the aimbot DOES still work ( i can confirm, just finished a comp match less than 5 mins ago) however there is no chance for renewal once your key expires as he is gone... sorry but it's best we move on. im trying rosebot tonight/tomorrow as my xaim is up in 4 days :'(
It does not work for me. Only works in training mode but not work in quickplay or competitive.

There are any good aimbot (paying) as good as Xaim? I have been trying to conntact with SK_BOT but I don´t get any response. I think they may be a scam.
My bot isn’t working. Any way he will ever come on?
fukkkkkkkkkk i have the same situation as you do!!!!!!! i was thought im the only one. So, did you fix it? or find out some other bots?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?