Hi guys! Yesterday I met Trapper who was using Agitation SH. Also, he could find all my team everywhere. That's strange, agree? Do you think, some people have already found the way to bypass EAC?
Can confirm I played against someone speedhacking on trapper. Don't know how he did it though.
Yeah some people still useing perk hack
Because I saw few player useing perk hack.
But what can we do?😂 just keep waiting...
😢😢😢😢
Had a game and the killer got hex ruin + agitation 24/7 ,there is still a way but it wont be made public here for sure
I think you can bypass it with an older version of the EasyAntiCheat.sys file before the update. And you need to block EAC of course. But I can't test it, because I haven't got an older version.
Originally Posted by zsozeatya
I think you can bypass it with an older version of the EasyAntiCheat.sys file before the update. And you need to block EAC of course. But I can't test it, because I haven't got an older version.
And if you download an older version of DBD ?
Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230
And if you download an older version of DBD ?
It will not work you will get eac detected modified file to.
EasyAntiCheat.sys file is in the drivers folder in System32. And it's generated, when EAC starts.