Thread Deleted Twice

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Deleted Twice
I believe that SMOKE has been playing games with me first he removes my thread because apparently he claimed that I was using a proxy or w/e and then once I added him on Skype asking for the context of my thread itself so that I can repost the thread itself he completely ignored me after a couple of messages not taking any responsibilities for his actions.. So I went ahead and rewrote my thread spending another 20 minutes only to find out that the same guy deleted my thread again for "Reason: Lifetime warranty for new threads is NOT allowed anymore." when I did NOT state anywhere on my thread that I was offering Lifetime warranty only said that I offer warranty for free on all purchases which is completely fine.
I believe that this is corruption at its finest and would just like my thread context back again so that I can repost it since I don't have time to play around with this guy anymore had enough of it..

I honestly don't know what to say anymore but this clearly looks like this staff member has been targeting and just fucking with me for no apparent reason, which really makes me sad knowing that such people still exist in our current times. This is really unfair since I can't do anything but post a thread in the staff disputes section on the forum to fight back lol, I honestly couldn't care less about all of this and what happens after this I would just like the links to my deleted threads or to have 1 of them recovered undeleted and posted.
@ @Guy4Game

I can see why @Smoke deleted the thread. You have some odd wording in your thread:

►LIFETIME SUPPORT◀
►100% SAFE AND RELIABLE◀
►FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY◀
Which can definitely be interpreted as offering a lifetime warranty which isn't allowed here on MPGH anymore because when a user down the road closes their thread and people have been promised 'lifetime support' or 'lifetime warranty', how does the seller meet that? They can't so if you give me a more appropriate thread design, better wording which doesn't insinuate any form of lifetime warranty/support, I'll edit your thread and restore it. Either that or repost your thread and meet the rules and it'll be approved.
I get your point but this thread removal is honestly not fully valid since it is not stated anywhere on my thread that I am offering lifetime warranty, lifetime support/contact doesn't mean lifetime warranty and neither does "free extended warranty" but its cool.
Please edit my thread and restore it so it gets published just simply delete "LIFETIME SUPPORT" since the other two are completely fine thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Guy4Game View Post
I get your point but this thread removal is honestly not fully valid since it is not stated anywhere on my thread that I am offering lifetime warranty, lifetime support/contact doesn't mean lifetime warranty and neither does "free extended warranty" but its cool.
Please edit my thread and restore it so it gets published just simply delete "LIFETIME SUPPORT" since the other two are completely fine thanks.
You can always ask staff for the thread's source, they will most likely provide it to you if you want to correct it instead of wasting your time retyping the thread.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?