Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 1–15 of 155 · Page 1 of 11
Working Cheat Engine Alternative

EDIT: Make sure your antivirus is off and also that you run in Admin mode. Sometimes it is better if you open ingame/
This is a memory scanner.


Ok I got MHS working, but you are going to have to use my settings (unless you are experienced and know better).
I packed MHS with a shitload of Themida and now Combat Arms dosen't detect it.
Works for unlimited amount of games (and the debugger works)

P.S. There is going to be a shitload of False Positives because it has so much themida in all its files.

Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: d9579fac9e60af3a94fa1b299e476ae0 Trojan.Crypt.TPM.Gen VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XX TR/Crypt.TPM.Gen
Alternative Changer.rar MD5:d9579fac9e60af3a94fa1b299e476ae0 - VirSCAN.org 38% Scanner(s) (14/37) found malware!


Pic:
Alternative Changer.rarattachment deleted · 1,904 downloads before removal
Yeah,Everyone Knows Of L Spiro's MHS,Combat Arms Detects It Anyway Already Unless You Have A Bypass
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
Yeah,Everyone Knows Of L Spiro's MHS,Combat Arms Detects It Anyway Already
Baron read my fucking post.
This is a packed version that is undected.
Don't be a choob
Proof?

.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Proof?

.
It Works,I've Used It Before
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
It Works,I've Used It Before
Thats not proof.
How would I post proof Haze?
I dunno how to post proof.
I will have a mod or minion like Xplicitt teamview me for proof.
Niiiiice!!!
Just trust him......
right seth is trusted here he wouldent do somthing stupid like that
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
right seth is trusted here he wouldent do somthing stupid like that
It is still smarter to be safe than sorry.
Well as long as it clean, you can try it for yourselves.

I don't know how you could prove it works with just a picture.
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
Well as long as it clean, you can try it for yourselves.

I don't know how you could prove it works with just a picture.

EDIT: It is now approved.
I was thinking opening combat arms and showing both processes open.
But still it couldn't completely prove it.
Ya, kinda hard.... I feel ya. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Ya, kinda hard.... I feel ya. LOL
It is approved now.
Good luck.
Test it out and have fun and make your own working hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 155 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?