Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 16–30 of 155 · Page 2 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


I was thinking opening combat arms and showing both processes open.
But still it couldn't completely prove it.
Exactly, you could easily fake that.

Maybe a video would show proof. But that just not necessary IMO.

If its safe, Users will test and just post if it doesn't work.
If a majority say it doesn't work.
Well then it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by KingStund202 View Post
Exactly, you could easily fake that.

Maybe a video would show proof. But that just not necessary IMO.

If its safe, Users will test and just post if it doesn't work.
If a majority say it doesn't work.
Well then it doesn't work.
Obama approved/.
/Post Results
Seth if this works ILY forever(no homo)
BTW: Packed wit oreans right?
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Seth if this works ILY forever(no homo)
BTW: Packed wit oreans right?
Nope (please read my thread thoroughly before you post.)
I packed the DLL and EXE with a shitload of THEMIDA.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Pz=- View Post
could plz explain how this works agian ?
Check it out.
http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1593
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post

Nope (please read my thread thoroughly before you post.)
I packed the DLL and EXE with a shitload of THEMIDA.
Yes i know that but i am wondering if you used the Oreans Company themedia packing device?
Quote Originally Posted by -=Pz=- View Post
wht is THEMIDA?
Click Here To Find Out What Themidia Is.
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Yes i know that but i am wondering if you used the Oreans Company themedia packing device?
Sorry

Yes I used Oreans Themida.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post

Sorry

Yes I used Oreans Themida.
Ok thts what i thought
could plz explain how this works agian ?
wht is THEMIDA?
thx for the link
nice seth, but i want cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
nice seth, but i want cheat engine
Hmm i think MHS is better, it is almost choob-proof cuz u halfta kno what ur doing to get a speed hack on it
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
nice seth, but i want cheat engine
I tried Cheat Engine
Wait let me go try again and Ill BRB
how u mak it go11!
Haha, To bad...... I want it too....
Posts 16–30 of 155 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?