Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 31–45 of 155 · Page 3 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post
is this a bypass?
Kind of. Not really.
It is a self-bypassing program basically.
So we know how to make easy speedhacks and flyhacks/superjumps
now we just need to figure out a way to keep them reliable :/
Yep.... That's the problem....
Is this compatible with the Exp/Gp hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
Is this compatible with the Exp/Gp hack?
Both those are server sided (a.k.a. permanently patched even if you use Cheat Engine.)

Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
So, what's the whole point of this? I guess speedhack and stuff...
Yes all those and unlimited Respawn, fly hack, unlimited Ammo, Super fast shoot, Super fast run, unlimited Sprint, etc.
So, what's the whole point of this? I guess speedhack and stuff...
Its not working for me. I tryed running it normal and as Administrator and it keeps saying I cant access it.
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Its not working for me. I tryed running it normal and as Administrator and it keeps saying I cant access it.
Im sorry.
Sucks for you.
sethskyler

whats your windows? vista, w7? 32 or 64?
He's on Windows 7.
this does work, and it will work with cheatengine, this is how i used to use my cheatengine when i did all my trainers, im surprised that with mhs the debugger dosent get detected though
Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
this does work, and it will work with cheatengine, this is how i used to use my cheatengine when i did all my trainers, im surprised that with mhs the debugger dosent get detected though
Dosen't work when I use Cheat Engine/
It detects it as soon as my first scan finishes (with Cheat Engine)
Any tips?
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Dosen't work when I use Cheat Engine/
It detects it as soon as my first scan finishes (with Cheat Engine)
Any tips?

detected on scan or debug?
OMG LOLZ URE BACK, MAKE ANOTHER EPIC FLYHACK PLZPLZPLZ
LOL, Like I can't do that. Phmgh! LOL JK
Posts 31–45 of 155 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?