Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
jeez it didnt get detected for me, for a change >.> unlike some other *cough* things
*cough* speedhack tat doesnt work *cough*
Quote Originally Posted by zombieman12 View Post
it d/c's everytime it opens the FOLDER when combat arms is up
I think you need bypass
You know, it would help if my dad wasn't looking over my shoulder watching me using a
program called fuck
um im a choob mind tellin me wat exatly its for plz dont flame seth T-T
Google is your new best friend....unless you don't know what Google is either?
CA closes when it gets to login screen, i'm using vista 32 bits
I cant even extract it.

An error -
Hahaha, You Fail then....
I made a no reload hack that I'm pretty sure was already thought of but if you use it with the Minimi to Minigun mod it's an epic win.
ok please help
when i run it as normal it gives me a stupid gibberish message when i try to open engine process
when i run it as admin it d/c combat arms please help me
Well I've made hacks before, so I went and found a bypass that works, cause it d/c'ed on me a lot, then I found a bypass on MPGH and now it works. So you need a bypass.
omg my virus protectcter is screwed can sum1 plz tell me if this is a virus or not. im scared
Posts 106–120 of 155 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?