Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 121–135 of 155 · Page 9 of 11
STOP THE SPAMMING!
If it doesn't work for you, too bad!
If it does, then good for you.
If you gave seth the idea for making MHS undetected(that's me)
then great!
i love you seth. (no homo)
man, this is great, CA doesn't detect it at all, but when i try to attach it to a process, i get a weird error, any ideas?
This version is OUTDATED! He has sent me the updated one, but he said he is not releaseing the updated one to the general public. SO STFU!
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
This version is OUTDATED! He has sent me the updated one, but he said he is not releaseing the updated one to the general public. SO STFU!
I am thinking about requesting a close of this thread is it dosen't work for that many of you.

Changed my mind/

/REQUEST CLOSE
Seth, me iz feelin left out.
Can I share ObamaBinLaden's updated MHS?
I'm yuor bestest buddy?

^
That was gay.
What I'm saying is, can I get updated MHS?
PM me the link, or whatever
Hey seth its not working right for me. What ev, get skype
its bringing up the page to break operation in winrar then when its open there 1 file that do i do with it?
DOSENT WORK FOR ME :"{ ANY HELP?
lol nice a shit load of themida comes a shit load of bypass....
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Just trust him......
sure sure no lol it doesnt work cause it is detcted i have right mind just to post a vid on youtube to show it doesnt oh w8 did i just find out how u can et ur proof that it DOESNT work!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post

EDIT: Make sure your antivirus is off and also that you run in Admin mode. Sometimes it is better if you open ingame/
This is a memory scanner.


Ok I got MHS working, but you are going to have to use my settings (unless you are experienced and know better).
I packed MHS with a shitload of Themida and now Combat Arms dosen't detect it.
Works for unlimited amount of games (and the debugger works)

P.S. There is going to be a shitload of False Positives because it has so much themida in all its files.

Virus Scans:
Virustotal. MD5: d9579fac9e60af3a94fa1b299e476ae0 Trojan.Crypt.TPM.Gen VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XX TR/Crypt.TPM.Gen
Alternative Changer.rar MD5:d9579fac9e60af3a94fa1b299e476ae0 - VirSCAN.org 38% Scanner(s) (14/37) found malware!


Pic:
DUDE YOUR AWSOME!
Quote Originally Posted by dude719 View Post
DUDE YOUR AWSOME!
Quote Originally Posted by nath30 View Post
it is all good (:
Guys.... isn't this version detected?
I thought it was.
Posts 121–135 of 155 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us