Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 61–75 of 155 · Page 5 of 11
this shitload of themida doesn't work for meh.
like original mhs does
I dunno what the problem is, but it won't work for me. I tried using at the very beginning of the startup, but it crashes before lobby. Then I tried starting in game, and it closed CA. Could having a VIP hack installed affect this?
Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
I want to know what this does.
basicly um this scans for address so u can change thier values and make "hacks"
thats all u will probly get up to so yeh.....
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
right seth is trusted here he wouldent do somthing stupid like that
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
didnt work for me either
just dced ca
Epic...fail. I tried it, and it closes CA. Does this only work on Vista or windows 7? I'm using XP and it just closed CA.
Sorry for the double post but my internet is screwy right now. CA closes every time I open MHS. I guess this has been fixed by CA. Sorry man.
So, this is literally cheat engine, where you can find addresses and than edit the value to something like 999999999 HP, or 9999999 GP?
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU....
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU....
You are welcome/
Glad it worked for you.
Good luck hacking those noobs.
Also I got a Cheat Engine that I packed with a shitload of Themida but it DCs for me after first scan.
I could upload it so some people could try to use the Cheat Engine one/
Nice dude! very nice
Quote Originally Posted by Mhawk1 View Post
Nice dude! very nice
Thanks man
hazw
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post


Thats not proof.
Hey man, Ever shut the fuck up ?
Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101 View Post
Hey man, Ever shut the fuck up ?
Haze isn't that bad.
There are some more annoying people out there on the other sections.
Nice but debugger doesnt work for me but with it u can use speedhack nice
Posts 61–75 of 155 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?