I d/c.... With this.....
Working Cheat Engine Alternative
Seth. Give me the one you said the CE Packed with Themida and the one you dc-ed after the first scan. I'll test it 

Nice release, thank you
worked for me last night at like 3am
not sure how i can really do any of the "cheats" yet though. I messed around with the ammo in a clip, and put all my bullets in 1 clip. it will shoot them all, but only the first 20 (form my 20 round clip) do damage unless i reload.... so, as far as a single clip goes, doesnt work
not sure how i can really do any of the "cheats" yet though. I messed around with the ammo in a clip, and put all my bullets in 1 clip. it will shoot them all, but only the first 20 (form my 20 round clip) do damage unless i reload.... so, as far as a single clip goes, doesnt work
how do i use this i open it and nothing happens
am new how do i use it?? ty
ya it doesnt work for me lol i dont know if im stupid or what
I do know how to use these kind of things FYI
Not sure how to use this, same as above
How could you not know.
I might release an updated version soon.
But I might not
I might release an updated version soon.
But I might not
what does it even let you change in CA, i have used MHS, and if you bullets or w/e it will not do damage what can i change with your version?
Didn't lolz2much post this?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWORKING CHEAT ENGINE FOR NEXON COMBAT ARMSPR 28 Combat Arms HelpWorking cheat engine bypass for vista
3 Combat Arms Europe HacksNew Combat Arms Eu Bypass With Working Cheat Engine
31 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWorking Cheat Engine + MHS + TNT Chams + Speedhack
106 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCheat engine working
64
