Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 91–105 of 155 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


So far I have made nametags, unlimted respawn and ALMOST got a fly hack working.
do you mean you got unlimited respawn working AGAIN or are you just saying that this is what you used to make it in the past? thnx

also what program did you use to make the trainer window.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
do you mean you got unlimited respawn working AGAIN or are you just saying that this is what you used to make it in the past? thnx

also what program did you use to make the trainer window.
I got it working but I cant make a trainer because the address is now Dynamic.
I wonder which addys are static?
aww this doesnt have speed hack like CE did
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
aww this doesnt have speed hack like CE did
Yes it does.
What the fuck are you saying?
it d/c's everytime it opens the FOLDER when combat arms is up
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
How could you not know.
I might release an updated version soon.
But I might not
Is it really so hard to understand? I just cannot figure anything out or get it working besides dll injecting which just ruined my engine.exe so...
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Is it really so hard to understand? I just cannot figure anything out or get it working besides dll injecting which just ruined my engine.exe so...
Lookup a tutorial.
Search google for "MHS TUTORIAL"
That isnt that hard is it.
Wow
any one figer out how to ues this to make no recole ?
Doesnt work for some people :/ but gj anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by GnomeChompski View Post
Doesnt work for some people :/ but gj anyway.
Didn't really take much work, but it did take some smart thinking.
But seems to work on windows7.Imo on my laptop it works but its such a peice of junk it cant play CA.
Quote Originally Posted by AsianPwned View Post
Sweet. good job =P
Thanks bro.
All you need is concept and you can accomplish anything.
Posts 91–105 of 155 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?