Working Cheat Engine Alternative

Posts 136–150 of 155 · Page 10 of 11
it is. im using windows xp. 32 i think. and i was kicked out as soon a log in screen came up.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
How could you not know.
I might release an updated version soon.
But I might not
you will, or i shall rape you. btw WB from 2001 ban O-o
Thought Seth was banned but oh well ... Good post
Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
Thought Seth was banned but oh well ... Good post
I am not banned.
I kick too much ass to get banned.
what you have found with the MHS?

superbullets, instant respawn, instant reload, anti-kick, glitch, fly, gravity, speedhack, weapon hack, opk, others? what?

someone can share how to find?
Quote Originally Posted by qbuceta View Post
what you have found with the MHS?

superbullets, instant respawn, instant reload, anti-kick, glitch, fly, gravity, speedhack, weapon hack, opk, others? what?

someone can share how to find?
Be creative;
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post


Be creative;
found nothing?

what he found?
Quote Originally Posted by qbuceta View Post
found nothing?

what he found?
I found a lotta stuff
Rofl noobiest question everr... but what is this??
What does it do??
Quote Originally Posted by Sargon8 View Post
Rofl noobiest question everr... but what is this??
What does it do??
It is like Cheat Engine.

Use the updated one though.

On the other thread
I wonder, why so much mystery.

has one that can write the name?

##########

the warez spirit is missing in this forum.
MHS works but when i scan someting it takes 1-2 hours to scan and in between it says not reponding and when it finishes scan the game is over i am using windows vista 32 bit can anyone help
nice job and thanks but it just closes my CA right after startup I have 32 bit XP
i guess i trust someone with 2000+ posts xD
Posts 136–150 of 155 · Page 10 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us