What's wrong with me

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
What's wrong with me
Past few months I've been:

Mo/Fri:
Waking up at 5:30/6:00, run 30 mins, get to school
Midday break hit the gym for effective power training
Go to school after
Come home in the evening, finish the day with sprint training

Tue/Wed/Thu:
Wake up at 5:30/6:00, run 30 mins
Class
Swim when possible
Effective powertraining
Class
Competition preparations for boxing in the evenings with my trainer, these went on for 3ish hours per evening

Two months it went pretty fine with ups and downs but the past two weeks I haven't been able to do anything but run at an easy pace if at all


My body is going nuts
I feel my eyelids twitching whenever, I've an inflamed achilles tendon, my shoulder/elbow tendons are really weak
I feel weak, no lust, don't feel like doing anything at all
Past week and a half I've been resting, sleeping almost 8h/day and eating well

But all that did was give me headaches from sleeping too much and slowly makes me mentally degress
I feel weak, useless, purposeless

I'm going to the doctor in a few hours, get a blood test in

What the hell is going on here
I've never had this in my life
Might be a derpression.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Might be a derpression.
But why?
I felt untouchable physically and great mentally. I love life, I work in the weekends at the most amazing place and relax the sunday afternoon at the sea.
I was in a happy mood most of the times
I felt like the bitcoin graph, lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


But why?
I felt untouchable physically and great mentally. I love life, I work in the weekends at the most amazing place and relax the sunday afternoon at the sea.
I was in a happy mood most of the times
I felt like the bitcoin graph, lmao.
Some mental diseases are not something which is caused by how you feel and some mental diseases can be even inherited.

Or it can something physically based. Something like a missing hormon , vitamin , this could cause it. Doctors are good but not best way to go , find out when you feel like you know , best , then try to keep that as much as you can.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
Overtraining.
Would it be? I feel really good after all these trainings. If it is overtraining, I'm gonna have to start using supplements and perhaps even get into doping, lol.
@Kyungrae Perhaps, I take a vitamin and omega 3 supplement daily, would it be?
@Trol553 I just had a bloodtest done 10 minutes ago. I'll know what I'm lacking or not by next week. Perhaps PTSD could be a part but I doubt it.
@Sublime That's exactly how I feel. As if my body lacks something but I can't figure what. We'll see next week. Imagine it turns out I'm not lacking anything.
@MoneyMachine I use sports multivitamins and omega 3 daily. I often also take Calcium and magnesium, but I think this might actually be weakening.
I used amino supplements and recovery shakes a while back and I felt alot better, perhaps I should get back on it.
@kiwi5 I'm also moving down weight classes. Or more like was, I'm back at the beginning now and I have to get to 64 in 2 months. Approx 6-8 kilograms
It does correlate alot but I've had what you mentioned and that was more like for a day or two, this has been going for weeks. I don't mean to be rude but I think if you took a casual person and put him in my shoes, he'd have given up sooner. I felt it from a while ago and I should of listened to my body but ignorance.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
Take some mineral supplements as pills and also don't forget to eat moderately many times a day. Also, check if you have reflexo-theraphy in your city, it makes wonders
Also I don't believe reflexotherapy/the islamic hijama stuff etc actually have a positive impact on your performance. It might be relaxing but does it actually help? I personally believe not. I haven't tried it ofcourse.
@Drake I don't think it would be smart to get into drugs 2 months before nationals, lol.
@RealmServices I have. I've been resting, resting and resting. I've been socialising, hitting nice views, name it.
I only feel worse, I feel lacking, I feel back tracked and I feel weak. The excessive rest gives headaches, no clue why. I thought normal people were supposed to sleep 8 hours a day?
I go any more than 7 and I get headaches.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
I'm also moving down weight classes. Or more like was, I'm back at the beginning now and I have to get to 64 in 2 months. Approx 6-8 kilograms
It does correlate alot but I've had what you mentioned and that was more like for a day or two, this has been going for weeks. I don't mean to be rude but I think if you took a casual person and put him in my shoes, he'd have given up sooner. I felt it from a while ago and I should of listened to my body but ignorance.
You're right : P I really don't have a say in this, as I don't do the same sports as you. I mainly swim competitively so personally I don't have to do as much rigorous body building like you. Swimmers usually need to focus way more on cardio. I also play water polo, which is also a physical sport, but there aren't "weight classes" so I've never had to worry about my weight while playing. It's kinda just tussling in water.

My friends who were attempting to move down weight classes and a huge lack of vitamins, since they only ate two meals a day, and one of the meals was just spinach + gummy bears o_O . They've been doing that for like 2 weeks before suffering weird symptoms like you.
Guess you don't eat enough food with iron.
there is nothing wrong with your routine from morning until next day so you better visit dokctor so you will see
Try eating more calories and cutting the workouts a tiny bit.

Never been one to exercise much but your body seems like it's lacking something.
Need more vitamins.
Take some mineral supplements as pills and also don't forget to eat moderately many times a day. Also, check if you have reflexo-theraphy in your city, it makes wonders
Prob vitamins like said above. I haven't experienced this personally, but I know a few wrestler friends who've had something similar to you. They had been dieting to move down a weight class.
Try to have some rest. Your body is signalling you that something is wrong. Try to go out with your friends, and do something to relax mentally and physically. Watch some series for example.
Smoke some apvp , always gets me up and going .
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?