Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru
REEEEEE
moe you wanna battle bitch?
i don't think so
1v1 me in a rap battle irl
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay
Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time
Originally Posted by Steve
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay
Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time
drop the mic and walk away?
Originally Posted by Ally
drop the mic and walk away?
That’s too mainstream, Steve is a special dude and doesn’t want to copy others.
Originally Posted by Steve
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay
Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time
lmao this kid
don't even know what it's like to be raised on the streets
got everyone fighting niggas be running they compete
your just some kid on some gay as mac
on voice channels and porn sites cause that shits wack
so get the fuck out of my face i got gold in my teeth and a chain on my neck
im not even flexing you can ask @Dave84311 hes seen my snaps
You haven't been here for even a year so listen here
you dont know anything no og's and i bet you barely even toke
so im gonna roll this blunt and forget about you, silly white common folk...