RAP BATTLE

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
RAP BATTLE
Lets test your vocab, someone get this shit started 😎
i think this is the dumbest thread ever
roses are red
violets are blue
shitty thread
bye bye
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
Lets test your vocab, someone get this shit started 😎
Mans not hot
England is my city
what the fuck put your hands on a woman but you tell me you love her

i know shes an addict but shes not the only who needs to recover

god what the fuck why would you do that nigga better take cover

a storms coming quick better hide or shits gonna go under

fuck you fuck your morals what the fuck i just want to hurt you

but I can’t im not there but also i’m a man

I solve my problems with words and we either work it out or we can’t

violence isn’t needed be a leader ulysses s grant

have a soul do what it takes to take care of those who can’t

flip that and make that do what it takes

don’t wanna see anyone with a frown on their face

one smile a day i swear man it’s all that it takes

======================================

red roses red roses and all kinds of flowers

demons play games in my head for weeks days and hours

green trees green trees and all kinds of highs

angels whisper i hear them they all say bye-bye

==================================
I walk in the door and take off my shoes

Right up the stairs, and straight to my room

On the floor she laid, cpr but it didn’t help

Screamed baby wake up don’t wanna fathom you leaving

I’m going crazy I know it, she still isn’t breathing

Red rose in your casket along with my art

Please don’t forget me, remember my heart

You’ve scarred my behavior, some things still haven’t changed

But I’m getting older and things need to change

I have to get moving, I promised you I would

Toughest pill to swallow, we all lost, and the mirror shows the same reflection

While in her life you made her happy, thank you for the blessing




these are all previous freestyle's but over the course of like 10 - 15 minutes
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru


REEEEEE
moe you wanna battle bitch?

i don't think so
1v1 me in a rap battle irl
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay

Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay

Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time
drop the mic and walk away?
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


drop the mic and walk away?
That’s too mainstream, Steve is a special dude and doesn’t want to copy others.
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Hey my name is Steve and I'm kinda lit
I am 18 so I'm the real shit
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a white kid and so do you
@Organized Chaos get the fuck out
You are not in my league
You think that you are cool
But you're really just a kid
@Sean go back to RotMG
Get fucked in the ass and get STD
I'm better than you in every way
Bro I'm here to stay, bro I'm here to slay

Fockin' hell what am I doing with my time

lmao this kid
don't even know what it's like to be raised on the streets
got everyone fighting niggas be running they compete
your just some kid on some gay as mac
on voice channels and porn sites cause that shits wack
so get the fuck out of my face i got gold in my teeth and a chain on my neck
im not even flexing you can ask @Dave84311 hes seen my snaps
You haven't been here for even a year so listen here
you dont know anything no og's and i bet you barely even toke
so im gonna roll this blunt and forget about you, silly white common folk...


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doyely01 View Post
@Organized Chaos My man stealing G-Eazy lyrics



//No beef
in the thread i posted that freestyle in a few days ago
i gave him credits
hop off my dick
I got anxiety
I don't get out of the house
I'm depressed
bye.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us