DetectedEnMasse AVA UAV - 30/12

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
EnMasse AVA UAV - 30/12


Features:
Visuals: UAV, Radar, Silhouettes, Player Name, Rank, and HP
Increased bullets per shot
Increased rate of fire

Instructions:
1. Open the hack, answer the questions that appear
2. Start the game through launcher.exe.
3. Enjoy. The hack is automatic, no key press is required

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1514666080/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/260siyc11r

Please approve @Wyo.

Guys, please support me if you can!
AVA UAV_mpgh.net.zip3.5 MB · 1,316 downloads 3/61 malicious
Welcome back Jabberwock <3
ok Brooooooooooo. And i have i question cent u help me 2 make a Macro ?
Quote Originally Posted by Unknown_OG View Post
download not working
Will be. Once moderator approves the file
Nice work as always i do like my own work some also though

Quote Originally Posted by Larineosxp View Post
Nice work as always i do like my own work some also though

Nice. So spawn weapon is back?
Hello. I have a question. Could someone create a co-op hack like the Gold Box Spawner? Recently a hacker appeared and he had such a hack and he pumbled a little with it and I could use such a hack for me. And somehow my friends also farming and these hackers also did not get ban.
Quote Originally Posted by IIQQIIPLZ View Post
Hello. I have a question. Could someone create a co-op hack like the Gold Box Spawner? Recently a hacker appeared and he had such a hack and he pumbled a little with it and I could use such a hack for me. And somehow my friends also farming and these hackers also did not get ban.
Or Gun Adder xD
Quote Originally Posted by IIQQIIPLZ View Post
Hello. I have a question. Could someone create a co-op hack like the Gold Box Spawner? Recently a hacker appeared and he had such a hack and he pumbled a little with it and I could use such a hack for me. And somehow my friends also farming and these hackers also did not get ban.
I played with a guy like this too his name was ToyZuky. He told me he was banned after 3 days and all his accounts and my alt too because I was farming with him so I do not think this is safe
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
I played with a guy like this too his name was ToyZuky. He told me he was banned after 3 days and all his accounts and my alt too because I was farming with him so I do not think this is safe

Somehow my friend did not get banned and it was about 4 months ago and he farmed with Fr3ddy11 and so on all days. And still my compatriot plays.
Quote Originally Posted by IIQQIIPLZ View Post
Somehow my friend did not get banned and it was about 4 months ago and he farmed with Fr3ddy11 and so on all days. And still my compatriot plays.
Maybe they are starting to ban now because you say it was months ago and we got banned a few weeks ago + Freddy quit several months ago (way more than 4 months)
So i guess it works? Also how long does it takes for AVA to patch hacks like a uav? I mean not exactly but is it 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year etc.



I've been looking for a UAV for so long coz i suck at the game so much... I'm even willing to buy one private if you dont mind selling me a private one so it cant get detected as fast
If you guys didn't realize yet. I was away and I told the higher staff that I woulnd't be able to approve anything until today/tomorrow so I don't know why you people are mad..... Next time PM global mods who can approve anything.

Hack has been approveds and it's safe
I have a problem I activate the hack and all but it shows me the xincode so anticheat every time can you help me
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?