Thumbs upPatchedAVA UAV Hack [Made easy]

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
AVA UAV Hack [Made easy]
Hello guys I'm here to release to you the UAV Hack [Made really easy by me]


*INSTRUCTIONS*

1- If you still haven't bypassed Cheat Engine, go bypass it by going HERE
2- Open the file 'AVA UAV Hack.CT'
3- Open AVA
4- Select AVA as process in Cheat Engine
5- A window will show up, press Yes
6- Join a match [Not Demolition]
7- Start the game
8- Value of pointers must be 112 or something like that
9- Press *Arrow Up* for activate
10- Enjoy!


*VIRUS SCANS*

Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal's malware scan

*CREDITS*

All credits go to DEATHL (the inventor of this table) and some to me for make it more easy

*NOTES*

SOMETIMES THE POINTERS/VALUES GOES TO 00000000/??, DON'T CARE. THEY WILL BE BACK IN 1 MINUTE.

WON'T WORK ON DEMOLITION BECAUSE PLAYERS SPAWN AT THE SAME TIME!


IF THE VALUE STAY TO ?? AFTER 1 MINUTE PRESS *DOWN ARROW* FOR UNFREEZE VALUE. THEN IF THE VALUE COMES PRESS AGAIN *ARROW UP* TO ACTIVATE.
AVA UAV Hack_mpgh.net.rar657 B · 1,335 downloads Clean
so does it work in demo or not? meawww says it does
Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
so does it work in demo or not? meawww says it does
Look the first post and you got your answer, if you readed it directly you don't need to post and spared some time
Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
so does it work in demo or not? meawww says it does
meawww got a little bit different pointer, even if he doenst release it, another one will and the game is dead.
I might try to use this.
Nice work bro
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Seems like the mention for @Pie isn't linkable in your post. So I made a new one for you.
Thanks i appreciate it, do you know what i did wrong.
Errrr. It makes me sick that people want AVA even more dead. I mean honestly...
I don't find that to be true.
I have a 64 bit windows 7, but the bypasses I think are working but when I attach CE it wont read values or it wont write them. Also when I have read write on I keep getting like 2 error windows that pop up. How to fix so I can screw with ava?
[Notice] @DarkSt0rmX - I have rescanned the files and updated your links as you only scanned the CT file and not the entire .RAR which you must do, I have also approved the attachment as it is clean[/Notice]
Great...now I have to go back to demo until this is patched. These kinds of hacks are just messed up...
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?