I should get BANNED if this COIN will not be nr 1 in 2018-2019

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
I should get BANNED if this COIN will not be nr 1 in 2018-2019

If you are like me and missed the train for Bitcoin, don't get discouraged, because the game has just BEGUN! BTC not only showed but PROVED that it's not a capable coin for a long-term game.This brought me tons of confidence for the altcoins and in the last couple of days I was making a ton of research for the next - probably - big winner. NOW it's the BEST time to invest! .... But not in BTC.

- RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH -

https://www.stellar.org
When you invest in an altcoin research and find out what are they really doing? Look who the founders are, look how much funding they have and look at what they really try to build if they can build it.*


COfounder:
Jed Mccaleb it's the COfounder of Stellar. A little bit of history about him:
He created one of the first file-sharing systems called E-donkey, became one of the biggest in the world.
He then created Mt.Gox - Mt. Gox was one of the first bitcoin exchanges based in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan and became the largest then sold to a guy who ran it to the ground.*
He then was a founder of RIPPLE which is now in top 5 largest COINS. Then forked ripple to create Stellar and then they rewrote the consensus algorithm.
This guy's a winner. A winner!*

Won't even talk the fact that he went to Harvard, has a PH.D in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. It's a professor for 13 years*


Transaction Speed:

Stellar it's currently the fastest coin out there with a record of a 11 seconds per transaction!

Transactions per day:

there are approximately 30.000 transactions per day reaching a peak of 50.000.

Transaction cost:
Right now, it's virtually almost 0. More exactly, 0.00001$ The cost is there to prevent flood and spam.

IBM and Stellar:
https://www.coindesk.com/ibms-stella...payments-rail/

Stellar made a deal with IBM, what IBM it's doing it's they are using the hyper ledger blockchain platform which its Linux, Linux has come into the blockchain game and IBM is using that for contracts and when contracts are completed, they are using, you guessed it, the Stellar network to send payments! Stellar it's on IBM'S PLAN TO facilitate international payments. This is HUGE, if you don't understand how valuable this is...
Oh fuck I did *not* know xlm was a fork off of ripple, thanks for the info bud, glad I've been holding since 16 cents >
Quote Originally Posted by XVNVX View Post
Oh fuck I did *not* know xlm was a fork off of ripple, thanks for the info bud, glad I've been holding since 16 cents >
Yep, but compared to Ripple it's a decentralized network and works in places (Africa, East Asia) where Ripple doesn't.

I bought 1k$ at 0.25 and 0.28, let's hope we shoot to the moon!
Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
Stellar
What wallet you recommend?
Quote Originally Posted by Alfie Solomons View Post
What wallet you recommend?
I hate that I can't edit threads on MPGH

the wallet for Stellar you can get right from their website, which is this:
https://wallet.stellar.chat/

Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
XLM is an excellent coin. I am sure it fully worths to be on the top 15 (it's no 10 recently). I have few of them myself. But... I would not think it would ever be No1!

Now, don't get me wrong! It's an investment that 90% will give you 500% to 1500% gains on 2018. But I would not compare it with the King, but also with Ripple that happened to amazed everyone and beat the amazing project of Ethereum for the second place! There are coins out there that are good if you are on the hunt for the next Bitcoin/Ethereum.

ADA is my very favorite, XRP is another big love, both they haven't disappointed me. I took them ultra cheap and they are going to fight with the big boys, XRP is second now and ADA fifth. IOTA is the other amazing coin. Ripple have made many smart contracts, is already accepted by banks, I think it's will skyrocket even more and time will show the roof.

Also two coins they will go for top 10, is Waves and Stratis.

Now, for Bitcoin, as I said before, "temporarily" as a project is useless (some things for lighting transaction is heard though), but Bitcoin will always be the King. The matter is more political now and Bitcoin can replace in volume the gold! And for the history, if Bitcoin fails, all alts will fail! Think of it. None will trust anymore cryptocurrencies and that will be the end!
Bitcoin is destined to surpass 100.00$ and maybe 1.000.000$ after!

As for the picture that shows BTC losing value, I find it funny. It still is more than 30% up from the previous month. If you remember, few months ago it fell from 5000€ (I didn't have in $) to 3000€. One month after, was more than 6.000€ and then 7.000€. Then, it went to 12.000$, it fell for correction to 8.800$. It's happening the whole time for correction. So, it is pretty funny to me that picture, people can laugh at it again soon.

As much as I like XLM, I don't believe it will be No1. But I believe it's a great advice of investment so they should forgive you on 2018 and not give you a ban! :P
Compared to Ripple, Stellar it's open source with a decentralized network and operates in regions where Ripple doesn't, such as: Africa, East Asia.

Will Stellar be NR1? Probably not, considering the lumens distribution at 100billion that would be overly optimistic! But it will be BETTER than Ripple? Yes it will! A top 3 is assured.
XLM is an excellent coin. I am sure it fully worths to be on the top 15 (it's no 10 recently). I have few of them myself. But... I would not think it would ever be No1!

Now, don't get me wrong! It's an investment that 90% will give you 500% to 1500% gains on 2018. But I would not compare it with the King, but also with Ripple that happened to amazed everyone and beat the amazing project of Ethereum for the second place! There are coins out there that are good if you are on the hunt for the next Bitcoin/Ethereum.

ADA is my very favorite, XRP is another big love, both they haven't disappointed me. I took them ultra cheap and they are going to fight with the big boys, XRP is second now and ADA fifth. IOTA is the other amazing coin. Ripple have made many smart contracts, is already accepted by banks, I think it's will skyrocket even more and time will show the roof.

Also two coins they will go for top 10, is Waves and Stratis.

Now, for Bitcoin, as I said before, "temporarily" as a project is useless (some things for lighting transaction is heard though), but Bitcoin will always be the King. The matter is more political now and Bitcoin can replace in volume the gold! And for the history, if Bitcoin fails, all alts will fail! Think of it. None will trust anymore cryptocurrencies and that will be the end!
Bitcoin is destined to surpass 100.00$ and maybe 1.000.000$ after!

As for the picture that shows BTC losing value, I find it funny. It still is more than 30% up from the previous month. If you remember, few months ago it fell from 5000€ (I didn't have in $) to 3000€. One month after, was more than 6.000€ and then 7.000€. Then, it went to 12.000$, it fell for correction to 8.800$. It's happening the whole time for correction. So, it is pretty funny to me that picture, people can laugh at it again soon.

As much as I like XLM, I don't believe it will be No1. But I believe it's a great advice of investment so they should forgive you on 2018 and not give you a ban! :P
You think 300$ is enough for some gains?
Quote Originally Posted by BestRanked View Post
You think 300$ is enough for some gains?
This is early stage, 300$ it's more than enough for the long term game.
Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
This is early stage, 300$ it's more than enough for the long term game.
What about short term, how much would you say, I can put in more

Bought 500 BTW, can spend another 400-500. Wanted to try XRP, idk tho
Quote Originally Posted by BestRanked View Post
What about short term, how much would you say, I can put in more

Bought 500 BTW, can spend another 400-500. Wanted to try XRP, idk tho
I am confident it will hit 1$ until the end of month. So you'll double your amount until then if this it's what you want!
Bought a couple hundred, let's see how it pans out. Anyone else using Binance?
Where can i even purchase some, have some spare money lying around and i can not find a site to buy anyone. someone help?
Isn't stellar ceo a scam artist?
Hi MPGH Members. How are you all doing? Happy New Year to All!!! Now, I am from 3rd world country. I don't have too much money to spare but I would like someone to help me / guide through so I can buy some XLM. Where can I even purchase some, as I cannot find a website to buy, anyone here knows. Someone Help Me?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?