DetectedHF Hax CA: Reloaded - Aimbot || ESPs || AimCorrection || SpeedHack|| FlyHack..

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
HF Hax CA: Reloaded - Aimbot || ESPs || AimCorrection || SpeedHack|| FlyHack..


Use at your own risk.

Screen Shot





OBS : I couldn't take a screenshot again

How To Use ?

Just open the game and then the hack as administrator and press INSERT to open menu and the arrow keys to active / desactive the functions.

Have fun





Credits

Hacker Fail, Dash, @Coder.DiasII, Fleep, S0beit, Gellin and others...

@Hero @Royce @Raple @Ahlwong
Reloaded_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 893 downloads 4/60 malicious
Approved, not tested. Use at your own risk.
Forgot my old username and pw on this website. Does it work for Windows 7? It works for Windows 10 on my Laptop, no problem.
Quote Originally Posted by yesbro View Post
Forgot my old username and pw on this website. Does it work for Windows 7? It works for Windows 10 on my Laptop, no problem.
Tried with windows 10 and it didn't work for me. :/
not working on windows vista
Menu opens but the cheats dont activate
CA Classic working?
Quote Originally Posted by nicepeek10 View Post
CA Classic working?
Reloaded bro.

My hack are working guys, I tested right now, I recommend you guys to open my hack when u are in the lobby ( as administrator.. ).
Does not work. Atleast on EU. Tested several times. Administrator, before game starts, after game starts, while ingame, while in lobby. Turned off antivirus. Found funny file in process list, but deleted it later.

Hacker Fail - If you're trying to make legitimate cheats for the game, I appreciate. But most of us don't search for an entire list of cheats. A simple ESP/wallhack/chams is just fine. Is it possible to create such a thing for you?
Maybe start with that and get it to work for everyone?
I'm not saying I don't believe that the cheats doesn't work for you, but since no one has got it to work, it gets suspicious you know?
No Works - WIN 10 :/
Bro, not saying ur bs or anything but can we got some footage of using the hack in your game and show us your windows version.

None of your hacks worked for me

Actually you know what might be causing the problem, What's your DirectX version? Mine is 12. that's probably why it only works for you cause most people are on 12 now and u might be on 11

To look at your DirectX version just type in "dxdiag" In ur start menu search bar
Quote Originally Posted by alpax12345 View Post
Does not work. Atleast on EU. Tested several times. Administrator, before game starts, after game starts, while ingame, while in lobby. Turned off antivirus. Found funny file in process list, but deleted it later.

Hacker Fail - If you're trying to make legitimate cheats for the game, I appreciate. But most of us don't search for an entire list of cheats. A simple ESP/wallhack/chams is just fine. Is it possible to create such a thing for you?
Maybe start with that and get it to work for everyone?
I'm not saying I don't believe that the cheats doesn't work for you, but since no one has got it to work, it gets suspicious you know?
I'll post another version of this hack soon, just for test.
Thank u for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Khysarth View Post
Bro, not saying ur bs or anything but can we got some footage of using the hack in your game and show us your windows version.

None of your hacks worked for me

Actually you know what might be causing the problem, What's your DirectX version? Mine is 12. that's probably why it only works for you cause most people are on 12 now and u might be on 11

To look at your DirectX version just type in "dxdiag" In ur start menu search bar
My version is 11, but I'm not sure if that is te problem.
Anyway, I'll post another version soon, but thanks for the feedback.
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I'll post another version of this hack soon, just for test.
Thank u for the feedback.



My version is 11, but I'm not sure if that is te problem.
Anyway, I'll post another version soon, but thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for the dedication
does not work mang, , , i dont know wat to sAY.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?