DetectedHF Hax CA: Reloaded - Aimbot || ESPs || AimCorrection || SpeedHack|| FlyHack..

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
I'll post another version of this hack soon, just for test.
Thank u for the feedback. Anyway, I'll post another version soon, but thanks for the feedback.
So the hack are once again back? So is this just an overlay or what? I couldnt get my old menu to hook endscene
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
So the hack are once again back? So is this just an overlay or what? I couldnt get my old menu to hook endscene
It's external bro, not .dll
Hacks are back haha, let's destroy this game \z
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
It's external bro, not .dll
Hacks are back haha, let's destroy this game \z
So i must figure out a whole new hooking method
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
So i must figure out a whole new hooking method
Make a external :v
Please Create File Dll cheat
Works 1/14/18

Win 10 Pro / 64 Bit NA
Tried to test on CA Reloaded NA, no luck.

Win 8.1 64bit
Overlay will load, but none of the cheats actually turn on. Win 10 64, windowed mode, NA
Was able to get the cheat to work by making my game windowed, but it's laggy asf as soon as I enable anything. The cheats work ofc I can fly, use aimbot and use speedhack it is just way to laggy for me to play.
Quote Originally Posted by DesuKawaiiNig View Post
Was able to get the cheat to work by making my game windowed, but it's laggy asf as soon as I enable anything. The cheats work ofc I can fly, use aimbot and use speedhack it is just way to laggy for me to play.
lal, but when does it activate any function ?

For anyone who is not able to use my hacker, just download this programs :

Directx June SDK 2010
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
Framework 3.5 ~ 4.0
This is what is showed when I tried to open the Reloaded hack: "The produce * could not be located in the DLL MSVCP100.dll"
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?