CoolTAC bypass

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
TAC bypass
Hello mpgh community,
I come to you for information on the use of a tac bypass.

Can someone explain exactly what it is? I know this prevents treyarch from making screenshots of our game but is it a reliable protection against the TAC ban?

How should i use it?
How can i install a tac bypass?
If I use a vsat hack then, can i get banned by tac?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
Hello mpgh community,
I come to you for information on the use of a tac bypass.

Can someone explain exactly what it is? I know this prevents treyarch from making screenshots of our game but is it a reliable protection against the TAC ban?

How should i use it?
How can i install a tac bypass?
If I use a vsat hack then, can i get banned by tac?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
There's no tac bypass. You clearly can't read properly. There's a tac screenshot bypass. No one ever said there was a full tac bypass.
I was obviously talking about of tac bypass screenshots. Do not be so arrogant for a simple question I only ask for some information.

I just want to know if I use a tac bypass screenshot if it is useful to have one if i using a VSAT hack ? And how should I use it?
Thanks dude !

With that, the risk is still present that treyarch take screenshots of my game or this script completely and
infallibly bypasses the tac screen system ?

Sorry for all that questions but i know nothing of the TAC Screenshot bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
Thanks dude !

With that, the risk is still present that treyarch take screenshots of my game or this script completely and
infallibly bypasses the tac screen system ?

Sorry for all that questions but i know nothing of the TAC Screenshot bypass.
Sorry people usually see tac screenshot bypass and get overhyped because they think it's a full tac bypass. SMH.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Sorry people usually see tac screenshot bypass and get overhyped because they think it's a full tac bypass. SMH.
Well I mean, I thought TAC only use screenshots, or investigate games manually "which I doubt".
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us