Making Text Only Sigs.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Making Text Only Sigs.
Like The One I Have Now...

I will change it as time goes on so heres a direct link of the sig i have now
http://i50.tinypic.com/18hfuc.pngⓘ

***Format***

Text-

Font-
Dude this can be done on paint....
Text - WarPathSin
Font - I Don't Know What You Have.. So Just Something Wicked

doable??
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Text - WarPathSin
Font - I Don't Know What You Have.. So Just Something Wicked

doable??
Lol I can do that for you if you like Do you want a background or a specific font color?

Effects?
wow thats what i used to do in my first sigs
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
wow thats what i used to do in my first sigs
Lol i used that aswell
Quote Originally Posted by curryisgood View Post
Lol i used that aswell
yeah well everyone starts some where and text is the basics so most people start there


Hehee my crappy attempt for warpath

I made it glossy lol

If you want i can make the font abit scaryer lol if thats wat you want
Quote Originally Posted by curryisgood View Post


Hehee my crappy attempt for warpath

I made it glossy lol

If you want i can make the font abit scaryer lol if thats wat you want
thats pretty cool man.. i like the font of it
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
thats pretty cool man.. i like the font of it
Would you like me to adjust it abit?
Quote Originally Posted by curryisgood View Post
Would you like me to adjust it abit?
i'd like to see if ESM would make me one.. im sure he's got a million wicked lookin fonts to use
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
i'd like to see if ESM would make me one.. im sure he's got a million wicked lookin fonts to use
Seems like this guy isnt going to make you one
RezInPeace
Font sumthing gangster and street
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us