QuestionHELP ME!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HELP ME!
When I went to play CF today I made that mistake.


AND I CAN NOT TAKE THIS ERROR
yes i have it error and my account auto ban please help im changed hwid mac hdid volume id not work
Quote Originally Posted by gaerGAERHGaerherh View Post
yes i have it error and my account auto ban please help im changed hwid mac hdid volume id not work
Turn Off Avast asnti Vires And If you Make Rez Hack Delete it
Quote Originally Posted by Mero203512 View Post
Turn Off Avast asnti Vires And If you Make Rez Hack Delete it
man im not using anti virus and my windows defender not active and i not using rez hack + i reseted my pc not worked and re inistalled crossfire
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us