CA Chat + PHP Log in System

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
CA Chat + PHP Log in System
This is a chat room program that only has 2 chat rooms.
It has a PHP log in system, so if you want to use it, just PM me the info for your account.
You MUST have over 200 posts to get an account, because with Bombsaway707's CA Chatter, so many people where acting as Dave, Arunforce, WarPathSin, and me.

This is not a chat room that only allows one person to have 1 curtain name, so that's the only reason it has a PHP log in system.

It also has a notice system, that will update when needed, so I can change it to what ever I want,

ALL OF MPGH STAFF AND MEMBERS LOOK HERE!:
People can change there name to anyone at anytime, so be careful with what you say, or who you trust!!

Virustotal scans:
The .exe file
The .zip file
HTML Files

virscan.org scans:
CA Chat.zip
HTML Files

Screen shot:


IF YOU WANT AN ACCOUNT, PM ME LIKE THIS, OR I WONT ADD YOUR ACCOUNT:

Username:
Password:
Will you hold me (PixieCorp) responsible if you get banned because some one acted like you, and flamed nearly every one? Will you hold MPGH responsible for the same reason?:

Instructions:
1. Download both files
2. Extract the both of the .html files from the 'html files.zip'
3. Put both of the .html files in your C:\ drive
4. Extract the CA Chat.exe from the 'CA Chat.zip'
5. Open the CA Chat.exe
6. Log in
7. Chat

Please post any errors/bugs, or give Ideas on what I should add next. So far, I am adding Music to it.

Current Users:
Me
Stumpy
BARON
Jmend
Burn2Death~ (FyreKills~)

EDIT: I updated the HTML Files!
CA Chat.zipattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
Updated HTML.zipattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Good job pixi
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Good job pixi
Nah

Pixie = PixieCorp
Pixi = Pixipixel

xD

Anyway good job pixie.
Sorry, but I forgot to add the .html files in the program to put them automatically on your computer, and I forgot to attach them, so I am adding them now
nice, lets see whos chatter is better!
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
nice, lets see whos chatter is better!
Most likely mine, because I don't have to worry about little fks acting as me, and getting me banned
The only thing mine doesn't have that his does have is all of those other chat rooms
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


Most likely mine, because I don't have to worry about little fks acting as me, and getting me banned
The only thing mine doesn't have that his does have is all of those other chat rooms
we will make a public poll and who gets more votes gets there thread stickied
realy easy give credits to mnpeep
looks nice
Lol. Well then. You need to make me a account so that I can test this and then approve to the public. TBH i hate this "make a account" stuff, but its really good for your programs. Nice work. I like it a lot. But u needa PM me a account if u want approval.

edit: Before you make me account, go and get the second virus scans from virscan.org, for both. but u really only need 1. get that, make me account, lemme test with u, then we can get approving. ok?

edit: i wont be on all night so u needa get me a account TONIGHT and ill test/approve if the virus scans are supplementary etc. If not ull have to wait to tommorrow.
Np. Im wondering who approved the attachment and didn't say anyting.

NINJA MOD =.!


edit: and how do you now connect the html files to the exe?
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Np. Im wondering who approved the attachment and didn't say anyting.

NINJA MOD =.!


edit: and how do you now connect the html files to the exe?
Put the HTML Files in your C:/ Drive
But there is something wrong with my chat, I think, stumpy get on it for a second, I need you see if I can see any one else chat on it
I just found out how to fix it, I used the wrong chat thing (I used a widget from meebo that only sends me messages...
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?