Good compiler?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Good compiler?
I'm tired of using dev++, it's just recommended by the school but I'm looking for a better running, more aesthetically looking c++ compiler. Any recommendations?
More aesthetically looking compiler.. then you surely mean IDE.. can only agree with the above. But just to mention good compilers.. g++ and clang
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
More aesthetically looking compiler.. then you surely mean IDE.. can only agree with the above. But just to mention good compilers.. g++ and clang
If you're going with these I would recommend going with g++. It has (last time I checked) better support for C++11 features.
If looking into game hacking, VC 2015 community is good otherwise VC 2017 community works.
If you use it to learn,I think VC++6.0 is enough.
I quite like Eclipse for C++. Just to give you another option here.

Although I'm continuing the assumption that you meant IDE.
which operating system are you using?
Visual Studio Beste XD
I personally use g++ and sublime. If you're on windows then I would just go with Visual Studio.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us