► ► ► [$4] SLING TV PREMIUM - Netflix Like - 12MONTHS WARRANTY [$4] ! - ☼ ◄◄◄
WTS► ► ► [$4] SLING TV PREMIUM - Netflix Like - 12MONTHS WARRANTY [$4] ! - ☼ ◄◄◄
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsAny orange plus blue? Or extras packs?
Any chance to get Hindi Gold Pack account ?
Yes i have it in stock !
Not yet sir, sorry
Not yet sir, sorry

ONLINE AND TAKING ORDERS !
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
Hopefully you can get one. I want to mention that at this point I only want Hindi Gold Pack since I already have couple of Sling Hindi Accounts but those are smaller packs and they do work well for now at least. But really longing for the big hindi gold pack.
Good luck with your sales.
Great seller. Fast and smooth transaction.
messaged you on skype
Vouch for this guy. Got the account I wanted. Working fine currently.
+Vouch
Great price for Slingtv. $4 for 12 months warranty? steal. Especially since Sling is way harder to find. Have bought from him before and I have never needed a replacement yet! Straight to the point and very friendly. Thanks!
Great price for Slingtv. $4 for 12 months warranty? steal. Especially since Sling is way harder to find. Have bought from him before and I have never needed a replacement yet! Straight to the point and very friendly. Thanks!
GREAT thank you very much for your vouch !
ONLINE AND TAKING ORDERS !
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
ONLINE AND TAKING ORDERS !
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
ONLINE AND TAKING ORDERS !
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Acharlie7.1_1.png[/img]ⓘ


