Thumbs upWTS► ► ► [$4] SLING TV PREMIUM - Netflix Like - 12MONTHS WARRANTY [$4] ! - ☼ ◄◄◄

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
► ► ► [$4] SLING TV PREMIUM - Netflix Like - 12MONTHS WARRANTY [$4] ! - ☼ ◄◄◄
sling.png244 KB · 204 downloads
Any orange plus blue? Or extras packs?
Any chance to get Hindi Gold Pack account ?
Quote Originally Posted by Charlie 7.1 View Post
Yes i have it in stock !



Not yet sir, sorry



Hopefully you can get one. I want to mention that at this point I only want Hindi Gold Pack since I already have couple of Sling Hindi Accounts but those are smaller packs and they do work well for now at least. But really longing for the big hindi gold pack.
Good luck with your sales.
Great seller. Fast and smooth transaction.
messaged you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by w1690034 View Post
Great seller. Fast and smooth transaction.
Many thanks ! Hope to see you soon

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser123 View Post
Hopefully you can get one. I want to mention that at this point I only want Hindi Gold Pack since I already have couple of Sling Hindi Accounts but those are smaller packs and they do work well for now at least. But really longing for the big hindi gold pack.
Good luck with your sales.
Just Got Hindi MEGA Pack
Quote Originally Posted by Charlie 7.1 View Post
Many thanks ! Hope to see you soon



Just Got Hindi MEGA Pack

Messaged you on skype for Hindi Mega Pack.
Vouch for this guy. Got the account I wanted. Working fine currently.
Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser123 View Post
Vouch for this guy. Got the account I wanted. Working fine currently.
Great business, thank you
+Vouch

Great price for Slingtv. $4 for 12 months warranty? steal. Especially since Sling is way harder to find. Have bought from him before and I have never needed a replacement yet! Straight to the point and very friendly. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
+Vouch

Great price for Slingtv. $4 for 12 months warranty? steal. Especially since Sling is way harder to find. Have bought from him before and I have never needed a replacement yet! Straight to the point and very friendly. Thanks!
GREAT thank you very much for your vouch !

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?