ArrowOutdatedFirebug: Chams & Permanent UAV

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Firebug: Chams & Permanent UAV
Hey there, it's been a long time I didn't release anything. Time to fix that.
Thanks to the Rack-9, I present you my new project called Firebug. It contains 2 features at the moment: Chams and constant UAV.





Scan - Scan

This tool is suited for multiplayer mode, online. Might be buggy or not work at all in zombies mode.

Make sure to disable chams when the game ends or you will crash. Only enable chams when you spawn in, you can pick the highlight color you wish.
Firebug_mpgh.net.zip29 KB · 391 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by tedi20233 View Post
Is it safe ?
100% safe.
Nice release !
Should have waited until we fixed teams. Now your just gonna have to re release a update.

I'll have more time to mess with it tomorrow. This new job is killing me well between that and two kids.

Maybe just maybe Ill release a aimBot for this. Since sales of this game are in the toilet, As you said a avg of 500 players. Hardly seems worthwhile to even Try to push sales anymore. Maybe Ill release my whole damn menu on here, if I can find the time to do so.
Quote Originally Posted by epiccode View Post
Should have waited until we fixed teams. Now your just gonna have to re release a update.

I'll have more time to mess with it tomorrow. This new job is killing me well between that and two kids.

Maybe just maybe Ill release a aimBot for this. Since sales of this game are in the toilet, As you said a avg of 500 players. Hardly seems worthwhile to even Try to push sales anymore. Maybe Ill release my whole damn menu on here, if I can find the time to do so.
why are you even trying to make money with your menu on a dead game
you should stop call that a "job" and release some useful tool/offset only on your free time for the community.
Who ever said I call modding a job...? I work full time and tend to make stuff in my free time. I sell stuff because I put a lot of hard work into the stuff I make. I don't copy any else's work so they are built better and more stable than most. Hell I even wrote my own memory class because there is a problem with each memory class that has ever been released. I won't say what it is but it's pretty obvious if you actually take the time to look and understand them. Hell I even wrote my own world to screen for my esp. I also ended up purchasing it when it was a dead game and didn't know any different at the time. It's very much alive on console. Never really was a frequently played game ever on pc after the first month. I also do release offsets and tools free to the community. So I'm not really sure where your going with that bro.
thanks for sharing
Really nice dude, keep going!
Even though it's a dead game and I've never been able to find matches even at peak times, I still appreciate all the effort contributed, at least I was able to max out everything and leave the game without regrets.
Wont let me extract the file
crashes my game after i use this.
Quote Originally Posted by law2004 View Post
crashes my game after i use this.
Only use it when you spawn-in; never in the menus. And disable it when the game ends.
guys if you live in europe and are too scared to use this on your main acc you can buy cheap iw for 10€ or less on sites like g2a and kinguin cheers
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us