Firebug: Chams & Permanent UAV
Hey there, it's been a long time I didn't release anything. Time to fix that.
Thanks to the Rack-9, I present you my new project called Firebug. It contains 2 features at the moment: Chams and constant UAV.


Scan - Scan
This tool is suited for multiplayer mode, online. Might be buggy or not work at all in zombies mode.
Make sure to disable chams when the game ends or you will crash. Only enable chams when you spawn in, you can pick the highlight color you wish.
Thanks to the Rack-9, I present you my new project called Firebug. It contains 2 features at the moment: Chams and constant UAV.


Scan - Scan
This tool is suited for multiplayer mode, online. Might be buggy or not work at all in zombies mode.
Make sure to disable chams when the game ends or you will crash. Only enable chams when you spawn in, you can pick the highlight color you wish.



well between that and two kids.