Clean Save-Game.I want a clean save-game, no prestiges, no legacy, no bp, no shrines. NOTHING, everything clean like i'm new in the game. -Thanks.
I think I included a attachment, not sure..? if there is, download it, and use cloud editor to replace your save file with what i attached.cloudsave.txt6 KB · 77 downloads CleanDownload & Thanks
Originally Posted by wowzer22 I think I included a attachment, not sure..? if there is, download it, and use cloud editor to replace your save file with what i attached. "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.", try adding it as a .zip? Thanks!
if you want a clean savefile just start a game as surv, then when u see the loading screen unplug your internet cable an that's it They still have this problem...
Originally Posted by morritz Email deadbydaylight at bhvr dot com with wish of reseting your save file , they will help you. they wont. i asked and they said they cant do it.