QuestionClean Save-Game.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Clean Save-Game.
I want a clean save-game, no prestiges, no legacy, no bp, no shrines.
NOTHING, everything clean like i'm new in the game.
-Thanks.
I'm also looking for this, I've tried corrupting my save and stuff but nothing works!


I think I included a attachment, not sure..? if there is, download it, and use cloud editor to replace your save file with what i attached.
cloudsave.txt6 KB · 77 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by wowzer22 View Post


I think I included a attachment, not sure..? if there is, download it, and use cloud editor to replace your save file with what i attached.
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.", try adding it as a .zip? Thanks!
An admin needs to approve it.
Quote Originally Posted by overtired View Post
@Ally how does this get approved? thanks
what?, approved the file
if you want a clean savefile just start a game as surv, then when u see the loading screen unplug your internet cable an that's it

They still have this problem...
Email deadbydaylight at bhvr dot com with wish of reseting your save file , they will help you.
Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
Email deadbydaylight at bhvr dot com with wish of reseting your save file , they will help you.
they wont. i asked and they said they cant do it.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us