PostAny scripts that try every login?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Any scripts that try every login?
Hey guys I am just wondering if you guys know of any sort of script or program that will auto try logging in on accounts. for example it will constantly try logging in on different accounts.

Sorry if it doesnt make sense.
im gonna say something stupid, do you mean sentry or snipr?
You mean a Perl, Python script to brute-force attack an account?
Like try different passwords to get into an account?
You don't make that much sense.
Quote Originally Posted by KekKing View Post
You mean a Perl, Python script to brute-force attack an account?
Like try different passwords to get into an account?
You don't make that much sense.
Sorry guys, I have a list of accounts but instead of me trying to login them one by one myself. so i want a script that will login
The intruder functionality of Burp suite software it's perfect for this task.
Are these accounts for a website or accounts in a desktop application? I could help script you something like this if you want provide me with a few more details on skype...
Quote Originally Posted by critikal17 View Post
Are these accounts for a website or accounts in a desktop application? I could help script you something like this if you want provide me with a few more details on skype...
Well it's for both i'd say, I have netflix accounts and spotify accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by thoughtful View Post
Well it's for both i'd say, I have netflix accounts and spotify accounts.
So, you said you have a list of accounts. If you have the user/pass than you would have to type it into it anyway, so you are trying to get software that tries different combinations for the passwords right?
Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOldMaN View Post
So, you said you have a list of accounts. If you have the user/pass than you would have to type it into it anyway, so you are trying to get software that tries different combinations for the passwords right?
Kinda, Like I have the account username and the password for it. I just need it to try that one password that i have already just to see if they work or not, so i can get rid of them.

the user and password looks like this: Example@example.com:Example123
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?