Grimoire 3.6 | Shogun Paragon/Dage pet (+3000 LT / Hour)
My apologies, cause there are so many uploads for this already.
I'm trying bots without large delays. It works great for me, but I'm curious if it has no issues for others as well. This would be a good reference for future uploads.
And since this bot makes use of both quests, while allowing stacking beyond 25k tokens. I thought it's different enough and worth posting.
Requirements:
Bot info
Virus Scans


I'm trying bots without large delays. It works great for me, but I'm curious if it has no issues for others as well. This would be a good reference for future uploads.
And since this bot makes use of both quests, while allowing stacking beyond 25k tokens. I thought it's different enough and worth posting.
Requirements:
- Grimoire 3.6
- Shogun paragon pet (and completed 'Fail to the King') or Shogun Dage pet:
Download the right bot for the pet you have. - Default class is vhl, Change skills if you use another class!
Bot info
- In my last test I got 3800 tokens / hour. But this is with a level 85 vhl + boosted gear.
- Stacks the Legion tokens, only when you reach 25k tokens.
- Legion tokens are accepted every loop to reduce strain. Don't worry if they stay on your screen for a bit.
- Uses private rooms, and switches if someone joins. (glitching the room only makes it slower anyway)
Virus Scans
Shogun Dage Pet (AC).rar:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/cmd3t0pe4u
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1d...0f55/detection
Shogun Paragon Pet (LT).rar:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/l6y60ihq3x
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6b...38b9/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/cmd3t0pe4u
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1d...0f55/detection
Shogun Paragon Pet (LT).rar:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/l6y60ihq3x
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/6b...38b9/detection


