Grimoire 3.6 | Shogun Paragon/Dage pet (+3000 LT / Hour)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Grimoire 3.6 | Shogun Paragon/Dage pet (+3000 LT / Hour)
My apologies, cause there are so many uploads for this already.
I'm trying bots without large delays. It works great for me, but I'm curious if it has no issues for others as well. This would be a good reference for future uploads.

And since this bot makes use of both quests, while allowing stacking beyond 25k tokens. I thought it's different enough and worth posting.



Requirements:

  • Grimoire 3.6
  • Shogun paragon pet (and completed 'Fail to the King') or Shogun Dage pet:
    Download the right bot for the pet you have.
  • Default class is vhl, Change skills if you use another class!

Bot info

  • In my last test I got 3800 tokens / hour. But this is with a level 85 vhl + boosted gear.
  • Stacks the Legion tokens, only when you reach 25k tokens.
  • Legion tokens are accepted every loop to reduce strain. Don't worry if they stay on your screen for a bit.
  • Uses private rooms, and switches if someone joins. (glitching the room only makes it slower anyway)




Virus Scans


Shogun Dage Pet (AC)_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 306 downloads Clean
Shogun Paragon Pet (LT)_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 1,020 downloads Clean
Files approved.
Seems to not accept quest, and turns it in when it's not fully done (quest complete fail) then just afks, gonna restart again and see if anything changes

- - - Updated - - -

nope, same thing everytime for me, restarted grimoire, changed class etc, and it fails to turn in quest
Quote Originally Posted by Protonulgath View Post
Seems to not accept quest, and turns it in when it's not fully done (quest complete fail) then just afks, gonna restart again and see if anything changes

- - - Updated - - -

nope, same thing everytime for me, restarted grimoire, changed class etc, and it fails to turn in quest
Are you sure that you have the required pet in your inventory, and chose the correct bot for it? You need one of the paragon pets, which can be bought with 2000 ACs, or 2000 Legion tokens (for the last one you also need to be part of the legion)

If you are sure that you have. It would help if you try to change the delay.
Open the 'Misc' tab, and change the bot Delay from "100" to "1000" (just add a 0, and try the bot again)
 
screenshot


edit: Btw, is there a popup that explicitly says the quest failed? In which case I'm almost certain you don't meet all the requirements. Check the quest, and it should tell you what you need


Or does the bot get stuck on the complete quest command?

Then I might have to make the 1 second delay I added a bit longer.
Working flawlessly for me, thanks for sharing.
Works great for me, though I don't get near 3000 per hour, I get around 1900. The class I was using the first time is Legion BladeMaster Assassin, but ran out of mana spamming Mantle and the 3rd skill which I have forgotten. I then tried Troll Spellsmith which pretty much 1 shots the mobs, with Sigil and Energy Arc. Its quick at clearing anyway, and mana is fine. Just curious why I'm only getting 1.9k or so a hour. Not using any boosted gear, and lvl 84.
Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
I then tried Troll Spellsmith which pretty much 1 shots the mobs, with Sigil and Energy Arc. Its quick at clearing anyway, and mana is fine. Just curious why I'm only getting 1.9k or so a hour. Not using any boosted gear, and lvl 84.
I haven't tried many classes. But getting half the tokens that I get seems a bit low.

Some things I can think off:
  • Enable lag killer. (in the 'Options' tab) I probably should have enabled this by default.
  • Maybe try only using skill 5 and 2 for troll spellsmith. But I haven't used the class for a while.
  • Try another class, and compare how long it takes to go through the whole map once.
    I just timed how long it takes me to do 1 loop, so you can compare to that.
    I concider a loop where it starts attacking the worshipers, and ends when it killed 2 worshipers and 4 spirites/elementals:
    Void highlord: 35 seconds | Skills: 422322422
    Chaos Slayer: 35 seconds | Skills: 243
    Blazebinder: 40 seconds | Skills: 4123
    Without an item with damage boosts. I get an extra 5 seconds usually.


Or you can also try someone else their bot. I'm not gonna claim mine is the best. But I thought it would be reasonable to expect 3k tokens, when I manage to get 3800
Quote Originally Posted by Horrifyings View Post
What items do you use?
Most likely something like Archfiend Doomlord Armor and Burning Blade. I don't know any heads or capes that give damage boosts, so yeah. Edit: Seems there is a cape one. Crystal Dragon Parrot Cape. There's no helm that I can see that gives 15% dmg to all monsters, so something like those three. I'll leave a list of all the damage boost items that are Non-Rare/Seasonal (Copy and paste ftw. Ill just make this a hyperlink) Sorry for the little hijack x)

Also to the reply of my post above, I shall have a look in a bit, getting my Embersea rep up to get blaze binder, though I still need to get the pryomancer class. rip.

  • Enable lag killer. (in the 'Options' tab) I probably should have enabled this by default.
  • Maybe try only using skill 5 and 2 for troll spellsmith. But I haven't used the class for a while.
  • Try another class, and compare how long it takes to go through the whole map once.
I always use lag killer, so can't be that. Pretty much what skills I put on for TS, Frostflame(3) would use too much mana with Energy arc and Sigil. And another class, I don't really have many aoe classes. I've added a gyazo for the classes I own. Gyazo. The two classes above Dragonslayer is Classic LDK and Classic Exalted Soul Cleaver, so just scrolled down x)

Edit2: Just noticed I have Scarlet Sorceress...my bad, shall try it out with that. Never actually used it, so dunno if its aoe is any better.
Quote Originally Posted by Horrifyings View Post
What items do you use?
I use the Shogun paragon pet. And on normal servers only one damage boost will be applied at max. So you just need one item.
I have NSoD, so I used that. But I found it doesn't make that of a big difference. The main thing is using a good class.

Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
I always use lag killer, so can't be that. Pretty much what skills I put on for TS, Frostflame(3) would use too much mana with Energy arc and Sigil. And another class, I don't really have many aoe classes. I've added a gyazo for the classes I own. Gyazo. The two classes above Dragonslayer is Classic LDK and Classic Exalted Soul Cleaver, so just scrolled down x)
Hmmm, TS might be your best choice indeed.
But a class with shorter cooldowns work better. It doesn't matter that much if it's AoE or not, cause it's only 2 enemies at once anyway.
That's why vhl, blazebinder and chaos slayer work so good. There are probably other good ones, but these where the ones I could think of and tested.

Anyway, when you run the bot, does it take longer as a minute to defeat all the enemies on the map once?
If that's the case then things would check out. I can't think of anything that I could change to make the bot faster since it's like 90% of the runtime that's fighting enemies
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
Anyway, when you run the bot, does it take longer as a minute to defeat all the enemies on the map once?
If that's the case then things would check out. I can't think of anything that I could change to make the bot faster since it's like 90% of the runtime that's fighting enemies
Timed myself, and its pretty inconsistent. I used a Burning Blade for 15% more damage as that's the only boosted gear I have. Sometimes it would take 47 seconds or so, then it would take 1 min 1 second. Ran it 5 times, and first time was 56 seconds, second, 1 minute 1 second, third was 52 seconds, forth was 47 seconds with the fifth being 58 seconds. The Class I used was Scarlet Sorceress. Also did it with TS and the times were all above 1 minute each, so I shall try it for a hour or so with Scarlet Sorceress. I was thinking of going to get Shaman, as I already have rank 10 arcangrove, or maybe Eternal Inversionist. Would it be worth it?
Skill Order on SS was 535452
Quote Originally Posted by shauny321 View Post
Timed myself, and its pretty inconsistent. I used a Burning Blade for 15% more damage as that's the only boosted gear I have. Sometimes it would take 47 seconds or so, then it would take 1 min 1 second. Ran it 5 times, and first time was 56 seconds, second, 1 minute 1 second, third was 52 seconds, forth was 47 seconds with the fifth being 58 seconds. The Class I used was Scarlet Sorceress. Also did it with TS and the times were all above 1 minute each, so I shall try it for a hour or so with Scarlet Sorceress. I was thinking of going to get Shaman, as I already have rank 10 arcangrove, or maybe Eternal Inversionist. Would it be worth it?
Shaman might be good.
And it's normal that the times are inconsistent with certain classes. As long as you see it fighting most of the time, it should be working.
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
Shaman might be good.
And it's normal that the times are inconsistent with certain classes. As long as you see it fighting most of the time, it should be working.
Took your advice and tried it with LDK, as its only two mobs, and the average time of completion is 43 seconds with Burning Blade. One time was 34 seconds, but that was literally just because of lucky crits one shotting all the elementals and spirits. Interesting that LDK beats SS, but I'll take it. Shall have a look with LDK instead of Sorceress, see if its higher than 1.9k/hour. Even if not, it's better than my dreadrock one, which was only 400/hour with a glitched room.
LDK Skills - 252423
Is there any bot around for non-shogun pet owners? (Like, one that farms for people who simply finished Fallen to the King?)
Quote Originally Posted by Blizzaru View Post
Is there any bot around for non-shogun pet owners? (Like, one that farms for people who simply finished Fallen to the King?)
Look for bots that farm them at dreadrock. There are a couple made already on here.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?