Men's Classic Physique

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Men's Classic Physique
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since I started working out and I intend on competing in August at a rather large NPC show near me. But the reason for this post is to truly show the art of bodybuilding. Bodybuilders like Kai Greene, Phil Health, and other mass monsters that have SO MUCH lean mass are just nasty in most peoples' opinions. That's why Men's Classic Physique (Golden Area) is where the true bodybuilding is. Chris Bumstead at the age of 22 is looking absolutely fucking insane the dude placed 2nd at his first ever olympia and he will for sure demolish for years to come.
Chris is huge, really a PHYISIQUE! His only problem is biceps
i Too don t have interest in kai grene,they are so huge...it not what all can accept...mens classic is the best bodybuilding competition
Quote Originally Posted by easyway around View Post
i Too don t have interest in kai grene,they are so huge...it not what all can accept...mens classic is the best bodybuilding competition
I agree, mass monsters like kai greene and phil health pushed it way beyond what it should be.
I much prefer the classic shape of the like of Steve Reeves!
Good title always brings people you're amazing
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?