Retail Code

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Retail Code
I have a retail codes m90 and i want to trade it for very good and high accs(20+) or for another retail code

add me on xfire: BurakG
or post here
Hmm, I got an intresting deal for you, Add me on msn

my msn is in my profile

And Please next time, The warrock trading forum
I'll give you a blow job. Deal?
iHack shut the fck up if you have nothing interresting to say...
dont listen, he is a scammer and he will always be one, scammer scammer scammer
Quote Originally Posted by iHack View Post
I'll give you a blow job. Deal?
cmonnnn i give u my ass
lollll
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
iHack shut the fck up if you have nothing interresting to say...
iHack is cool and he doesn't spam...The only reason he did that is probably because this thread is in the wrong section. You can never miss spamming a thread that's gunna get locked
Insert title here >______<
that would be nice to have ^^
gtfo these forums u scammer
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
gtfo these forums u scammer
what does he scam alot?
Most of the posters here said that so...The answer is obviously yes.
Quote Originally Posted by BurakG View Post
I have a retail codes m90 and i want to trade it for very good and high accs(20+) or for another retail code

add me on xfire: BurakG
or post here
I like the trade!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us