HiringWeb Developer / Programmer ( HUGE Project )

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Web Developer / Programmer ( HUGE Project )
I am looking for a web developer who can help with creating a website with BTC integration and some more complicated systems in the background.

This will be lots of work, but I'm going to pay you accordingly, looking at around 2000$.

Hit me up on Skype ( damafratzen / the Skype button below my avatar ) to discuss further details!
you can ask pruth, silent or hackinet
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Bump! @pruthh @Hackinet interested?
talking to you on Skype!
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Bump! @pruthh @Hackinet interested?
Already working on this with you. Just confirming here.
Still selling your service?
Quote Originally Posted by Hackinet View Post


Already working on this with you. Just confirming here.
Hey dude. I'm interested too. Could you dm me on sk.ype?
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
@Dama

Maybe @Zaczero ?
I'm not taking anymore orders.
I'm finishing current ones and then I have some other things to do.
I'll maybe reopen the service in the future
If you still need someone I do freelance web design and have had many clients.
Skype: way.245
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us