Help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I NEED SUDDEN ATTACK STRIDES FOR MAKE MY WALL HACK PLEASE HELP ME, I WILL POST THE HACK SOON AS I GET THE STRIDE OF SUDDEN ATTACK PLEASE HELP!
You need Sudden Attack strides for a wall hack. Okay.



Do I win? I mean, look. That lady is just striding across the dead body. :O
Err..I never understood what strides were. I'm guessing you need them for wallhacks and chams but I'm not quite sure.

Anyone mind enlightening me?
Strides are values in which certain textures of models are stored
if u get the stride and chams it then only that certain texture gets chammed
Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
Strides are values in which certain textures of models are stored
if u get the stride and chams it then only that certain texture gets chammed
So if the stride is 5 all textures are stored in 5? I'm sorry i'm stupid at hacking, and hooking.
Most not all
you could also take the searchbox or google..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us