OutdatedPoseidon

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Poseidon
Version: 3.23.7.x
Release: Released




HOW TO USE:
 
Click Me

YOU MUST HAVE .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 FOR THIS TO WORK
Both, C# & VB Assemble to IL so don't @ me for using it.
Run as admin
Start Poseidon.exe
Select Cheat
Press 'Load'
The game should start normally
Once in game press either
F1 for Aim // F2 for ESP
Do Not use on Main account, You will most likely get banned! You have been warned.




OPERATING SYSTEMS:
 
Click Me

-Windows 7 (64 bit)
-Windows 8 (64 bit)
-Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
-Windows 10 (64 bit)




FEATURES:
 
Click Me

Aimbot
-Silent Aim
-No Recoil
-No Shake
-No Spread
-No Drop
Visuals
-Player ESP
-Zombie ESP
-Item ESP
-Vehicle ESP
-Player Glow
-Zombie Glow
MISC
-Set Day
-Night Vision(Both Civilian, & Military)
-No Fog
-Disable Rain
-Disable Snow




ANTI-CHEAT SUPPORT:
 
Click Me

-VAC2/VAC3
UNOFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND MAY CAUSE BAN ANYTIME:
-BATTLEYE




VIRUS SCAN:
 
Click Me



SCREENSHOTS:
 
Click Me


























POSEIDON CHEAT_mpgh.net.zip46 KB · 5,110 downloads 2/66 malicious
//Approved
How do I uninstall it?
Sorry That's a bug I thought I fixed it but guess not, just verify Unturned on Steam for now, Should be fixed in a couple days.
Verify and unistall don't work, how do we get rid of this?


Nvm, found my answer.
Thank you for finally bringing this game a fresh hack. Much needed and much appreciated! However when I use this I get kicked for something about having modules not supported by battleye. Thought you might want to know that one
Well that means our Battleye bypass isn't working, so either it's been detected already or it's a bug. I'll check it out & work on a fix in a min. & Your welcome, this sub-forum was getting a bit too quite.
Hi, first of all thanks for the free release. The cheat works well except that I also keep getting kicked (about every 2 minutes) because "unofficial modules not supported by Battleye", I hope you can get that fixed in next update.
I well for sure, I know what's causing it, I just need to look into it more.
Next update will fix-
Bug where cheat doesn't remove injection after closing
Battleye bypass not working

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, means a lot coming from you
Your cheat and "bypass" are both based on the one from another cheat. I didn't bother decompiling the code because I honestly don't care about that cheat as most stuff they had was stolen from free cheats.

Anyways the "bypass" which isn't even a bypass was patched about a year ago. Ignoring the part of it being stolen from someone else. So please stop referring to it as "yours" even though it isn't as it is against the rules to claim credit for something that isn't yours.
Quote Originally Posted by AtiLion View Post
Your cheat and "bypass" are both based on the one from another cheat. I didn't bother decompiling the code because I honestly don't care about that cheat as most stuff they had was stolen from free cheats.

Anyways the "bypass" which isn't even a bypass was patched about a year ago. Ignoring the part of it being stolen from someone else. So please stop referring to it as "yours" even though it isn't as it is against the rules to claim credit for something that isn't yours.
I got permission from the cheat developer, His name was Renux or something like that, I can check if you really want to know, Also the cheat didn't work in 3.23.x.x as the cheat was made something like 2 years ago, So I edited a TON of errors, especially regarding the implementation of UnityEngine as a lot of the functions have change in the past couple years & fixed it. So yes while I didn't create it from scratch, it's still my cheat. I mean like you said it's a "Free" cheat, Time is money, & I don't have the time to dedicate to a free cheat, So I did the next best thing. I'm not saying this cheat is good, But I don't want this cheat community to die either so I'm at least trying to do my part in keeping it alive. Bottomline, I respect you as a cheat developer, & I see where your coming from but no, I didn't steal this cheat.
Hello, can you help me with deleting the hack i dont need it now and i dont know how to get rid of it reinstalling the game didn´t help.
delete module folder in unturned, then verify steam
Nice to see something new again =)
when i press load it gives me a error saying it cant find the files i click ignore but then nothing happens
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us