Outrageous! Guy pays for 12 inches but only gets 11

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Outrageous! Guy pays for 12 inches but only gets 11
What the fuck lol
Wtf is this? did this really go in court for real?
probably in Florida, that's where all the crazies live like this "Weiner connoisseur"
Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
probably in Florida, that's where all the crazies live like this "Weiner connoisseur"
Dammit does that make me One
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

id be mad too tho
This guy is the goat, fucking people always trying to short me on my wieners. I like them long but people always lie about the their size
I can't believe this was actually a case lol.
He could've just payed for a 12 inch hotdog and shove it up his ass.
there were way too many penis jokes there

also is this an actual court or just a tv reenactment?
I would do the same tbh
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Not even I can Top this nice post
Lmaooooooooooooooo what the fuk.
this is not real


/trhead
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?