Outrageous! Guy pays for 12 inches but only gets 11
Outrageous! Guy pays for 12 inches but only gets 11
What the fuck lol
Wtf is this? did this really go in court for real?
probably in Florida, that's where all the crazies live like this "Weiner connoisseur"
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.
id be mad too tho
id be mad too tho
This guy is the goat, fucking people always trying to short me on my wieners. I like them long but people always lie about the their size
I can't believe this was actually a case lol.
He could've just payed for a 12 inch hotdog and shove it up his ass.
there were way too many penis jokes there
also is this an actual court or just a tv reenactment?
also is this an actual court or just a tv reenactment?
I would do the same tbh
Lmaooooooooooooooo what the fuk.
METHINKSTHEYAREACTORS
this is not real
/trhead
/trhead
