Title says it all. When I try to use SaveGameEditor (no matter is it zsozeatya's version or Null12's) this error shows up. Does anyone know what should I do?
To use Save game editor you need to use CloudExtract.
Write your player id from your original cloudsave and replace with the one in the hacked cloudsave and you're good to go.
Originally Posted by unkbody
Title says it all. When I try to use SaveGameEditor (no matter is it zsozeatya's version or Null12's) this error shows up. Does anyone know what should I do?
did u ever fix this and how if you could having this problem now
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
Originally Posted by unkbody
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
Welp i already uninstalled steam to get rid of greenluma and problem did not fix i guess im just fucked forever
Originally Posted by unkbody
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
You do realize GreenLuma is now detected by Dead by Daylight, right ?
Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga
You do realize GreenLuma is now detected by Dead by Daylight, right ?
Look at the date of this topic.
Originally Posted by unkbody
Look at the date of this topic.
Goddamit, sorry.
I don't ever check the thread creation dates when I should. Sincere apologies.
Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga
Goddamit, sorry.
I don't ever check the thread creation dates when I should. Sincere apologies.
No problem, this happens to everyone.
@T-800 please close this topic. The problem is solved long time ago. No need for people to answer here.