QuestionSavegame file is not valid :-(

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Savegame file is not valid :-(
Title says it all. When I try to use SaveGameEditor (no matter is it zsozeatya's version or Null12's) this error shows up. Does anyone know what should I do?
To use Save game editor you need to use CloudExtract.
Write your player id from your original cloudsave and replace with the one in the hacked cloudsave and you're good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by unkbody View Post
Title says it all. When I try to use SaveGameEditor (no matter is it zsozeatya's version or Null12's) this error shows up. Does anyone know what should I do?
did u ever fix this and how if you could having this problem now
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
Quote Originally Posted by unkbody View Post
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
Welp i already uninstalled steam to get rid of greenluma and problem did not fix i guess im just fucked forever
Quote Originally Posted by unkbody View Post
I've already solved that problem. I just removed greenluma and everything was fine.
You do realize GreenLuma is now detected by Dead by Daylight, right ?
Quote Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga View Post
You do realize GreenLuma is now detected by Dead by Daylight, right ?
Look at the date of this topic.
Quote Originally Posted by unkbody View Post
Look at the date of this topic.
Goddamit, sorry.

I don't ever check the thread creation dates when I should. Sincere apologies.
Quote Originally Posted by ERDGERDGRgergrgregrga View Post
Goddamit, sorry.

I don't ever check the thread creation dates when I should. Sincere apologies.
No problem, this happens to everyone.
@T-800 please close this topic. The problem is solved long time ago. No need for people to answer here.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us