CoolOutdated[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.1 - Lemur

PollWhich of these is most important to you?
11 votes
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.1 - Lemur
IT'S HERE!


WWII Zombies Trainer v1.0.1 - Lemur









 
More Images










Features:

  • Give All - Give a cheat to all players at once
  • Map specific teleports
  • Give weapon by ID
  • Give weapon by Name
  • Copy weapon IDs
  • God Mode
  • Infinite ammo
  • Infinite Special
  • Unlimited Jolts
  • Rapid Fire
  • Freeze Zombies
  • Set Zombie Health (Set to 1 for perma-insta-kill)
  • Jump Height
  • Timescale
  • Change Round (Only goes up )
  • Name Changer + Flashing Name (Lobby Only | Host Only)
  • No recoil (Host Only)



Changes:

  • Lobby name text box auto fills with your current name
  • Cheats activate as soon as you enable them
  • Teleport locations automatically update based on which map you play
  • log.txt - I have included logging to allow me to diagnose some issues. This file is NOT sent to me unless you manually do so
  • Behind the scenes stuff



Coming Soon:

  • Save weapons
  • Save teleport locations between games
  • Improved No Target - Currently unavailable as it disables interaction which isn't very useful
  • Kill All Zombies (End round)
  • Gun Game
  • A few more things too!



Contributors:

  • @MisterY - He provided me with the source code for his trainer so I could learn from what he done and get started with making this! Massive thanks!
  • @cjn12121 - Spent hours with me helping me debug the program, and helping me find some weapon IDs. This would've taken a lot longer without him.
  • @TBrains - Pretty much dedicated all of his time to helping me. Can't thank him enough!




Notes:
  • I have found the cause of crashes when leaving a game or going down - which is the use of jump height. Reset it to 39 before leaving and you shouldn't crash.



If something isn't working properly, is completely broken, needs improvement or you simply have a comment on the trainer, leave it below. I will respond to each and every one of you, and take your opinions into account.
I would also suggest sending me your log.txt if you are reporting an issue. If including log.txt in a reply to this thread, make sure to wrap it in spoiler tags (check here if you don't know how to use them).

If you enjoy this, make sure to go and give MisterY some love!


I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Lemur
WWll_Zombos_Trainer_Lemur_v1.0.1_mpgh.net.zip39 KB · 265 downloads 2/62 malicious
/Approved but untested
ill test it right away not everything cuz not on my own pc rn. ill test it tomorrow with everything there is in this trainer.
UPDATE: I just discovered that the newly implemented version checker is not working as I expected. It is merely meant as a warning and doesn't change anything. Please ignore this warning until the new trainer is released. Apologies for the mistake here.
- - - Updated - - -

ONLY TESTED IN PLAYER ONE SO FAR (so not with 2)

1: God mode ; works
2: inf ammo; works
3: inf special; works
4: Jolts; works
5; rapid fire ; works, but... (crashes in boss fight) were trying to figure out why, also there came out a little update yesterday so the trainer might have a bit problems.

6: jump height; works
7: timescale; works
8: set round; works

9: set health; works
10: freeze; works (stucks a bit tho) looking into it

11: P1 teleport works (couldn't try p2, p3, p4 cuz i am mostly alone online
12: random window title works

13: weapons id fixed replaces old guns instead of adding a new one to the same slot

14: teleport; doesn't works (only the head from the corpse works) you will fall down like 25-50 meters from above the sky, were looking into it
Quote Originally Posted by TBrains View Post
- - - Updated - - -

ONLY TESTED IN PLAYER ONE SO FAR (so not with 2)

1: God mode ; works
2: inf ammo; works
3: inf special; works
4: Jolts; works
5; rapid fire ; works, but... (crashes in boss fight) were trying to figure out why, also there came out a little update yesterday so the trainer might have a bit problems.

6: jump height; works
7: timescale; works
8: set round; works

9: set health; works
10: freeze; works (stucks a bit tho) looking into it

11: P1 teleport works (couldn't try p2, p3, p4 cuz i am mostly alone online
12: random window title works

13: weapons id fixed replaces old guns instead of adding a new one to the same slot

14: teleport; doesn't works (only the head from the corpse works) you will fall down like 25-50 meters from above the sky, were looking into it
If you want can you add me and we can try it together
Quote Originally Posted by DerReiter View Post
If you want can you add me and we can try it together
Sure thing add me on steam : TechnicallBrains
So how do I use the trainer, like open it after I open ww2 or?

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out how to use the trainer but now im stuck. So my special doesnt stay unlimited. Itll stay for like 3 to 4 seconds then I have to repress X
Quote Originally Posted by W3EBobRoss View Post
So how do I use the trainer, like open it after I open ww2 or?

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out how to use the trainer but now im stuck. So my special doesnt stay unlimited. Itll stay for like 3 to 4 seconds then I have to repress X
Download the trainer, extract the ZIP. Then open the exe within. Don't enable cheats until you are in the game. It's that simple. If there are any issues please report back and I will help (note, I am aware of the teleport issues as well as jolts for other players, as well as the version warning, fixes are coming)
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Download the trainer, extract the ZIP. Then open the exe within. Don't enable cheats until you are in the game. It's that simple. If there are any issues please report back and I will help (note, I am aware of the teleport issues as well as jolts for other players, as well as the version warning, fixes are coming)
Not sure if you saw the last bit I posted but I figured out how to use, but I'm having issues with inf. Special. Im trying to keep the special going so I can AFK level up. and the special keeps going away.
Quote Originally Posted by W3EBobRoss View Post
Not sure if you saw the last bit I posted but I figured out how to use, but I'm having issues with inf. Special. Im trying to keep the special going so I can AFK level up. and the special keeps going away.
You updated the post while I was writing mine haha. But yeah, I'm assuming you're using the timescale? if so, the special is set back to max every 2 seconds to help with performance, if you run out of special before the 2 seconds is up you would have to re-enable the special with V. I can make a fix for this, however it would be delayed due to mods having to approve the file. I will get it fixed and upload, but it's best to reduce the timescale for the time being. Apologies for that.
Quote Originally Posted by W3EBobRoss View Post
Not sure if you saw the last bit I posted but I figured out how to use, but I'm having issues with inf. Special. Im trying to keep the special going so I can AFK level up. and the special keeps going away.
There might be a problem tho, the reset timer for the unlimited special is set to 2seconds if ee get any lower then that (so far) after these (***) updates from shg the game will lagg as hell.

We will provide something better performed it we get it done, our appologice.

Thanks for letting as knoe, and sorry i personally dient saw this comment untill now.
Only solution i can think of, dont set your timeacale to high so it will be reset between the 2 seconda it needs for now to reset.
I just changed my timescale from 20 to 8 Ill see what happens
Quote Originally Posted by W3EBobRoss View Post
I just changed my timescale from 20 to 8 Ill see what happens
20 wow i actually tought the game would have been crashed by then tbh cuz i die 15 for myself and the textures from the game scaled out of the boundries they had.

Literally glitching through the whole map.

Just let me know : TechnicallBrains im not always here more online on steam also redirected to my phone this website isnt
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?