CoolOutdated[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.0 - Lemur

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.0 - Lemur
IT'S HERE!


WWII Zombies Trainer v1.0.0 - Lemur





 
More Images






Everything is finally ready for release. It's been a wicked learning experience, since this is my first time developing a proper trainer, and first time using C#. I have a few people that I must thank however, as without them this would not be possible:

@MisterY - He provided me with the source code for his trainer so I could learn from what he done and get started with making this! Massive thanks!
@cjn12121 - Spent hours with me helping me debug the program, and helping me find some weapon IDs. We would be waiting several days otherwise!
Ian - Not sure what his MPGH is - Helped when I was being stupid and couldn't figure things out. The coding overwatcher and mental stability enhancer.

Current Features:

  • Give All - Give a cheat to all players at once
  • Teleport
  • Give weapon by ID
  • Give weapon by Name
  • Copy weapon IDs
  • God Mode
  • Infinite ammo
  • Infinite Special
  • Unlimited Jolts
  • Rapid Fire
  • Freeze Zombies
  • Set Zombie Health (Set to 1 for perma-insta-kill)
  • Jump Height
  • Timescale
  • Change Round (Only goes up )
  • Name Changer + Flashing Name (Lobby Only | Host Only)
  • No recoil (Host Only)


Coming Soon:
  • Save weapons
  • Save teleport locations between games
  • Map specific teleport locations
  • Improved No Target - Currently unavailable as it disables interaction which isn't very useful
  • Kill All Zombies (End round)
  • Gun Game
  • A few more things too!


I also have some behind the scenes improvements coming, as there are a few places in which the trainer isn't completely efficient. Those will come with time, but as of right now the trainer works and through my research it works well.

Notes:
  • I recommend not opening the trainer until you have loaded into the menus of the game. A fix for this will come.
  • Some cheats can take up to 2 seconds to turn on, give them time. Again, a fix is in the works.
  • Sometimes I crash when I leave game, I can't find a pattern for what causes this, so am struggling to fix it. Please do give any info you find.


If something isn't working properly, is completely broken, needs improvement or you simply have a comment on the trainer, leave it below. I will respond to each and every one of you, and take your opinions into account.
(IMPORTANT: I will not be back on here until 10PM GMT Tuesday, I am not ignoring you).

If you enjoy this, make sure to go and give MisterY some love!


I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Lemur
WWII_Zombies_Trainer_v1.0.0_mpgh.net.zip36 KB · 174 downloads Clean
I tried my hardest to crash it. It only crashes when the game ends. This can be avoided by turning off all cheats and closing the program
/Approved but untested.
wow nice text!! om gonna test it ill let you know

- - - Updated - - -


https://ibb.co/nLrS7H

Works fine for me, altho it's the same thing that cought me.
MisterY has the same problem, change the folder name and the name from the trainer otherwise you will crash in 1-5 minutes.

Everything works fine but i would like to so (if possible) that freeze zombies to a certain spot, cuz on the darkest shore you need to fill souls with the saw gun.
With this freeze they can't teleport afterwards so i would have to timescale it or have to wait for them to come (just an idea)

And the teleports work great but these are only for tfr (the final reich) when tds (the darkest shore) is so far our newest dlc, so i might think pple are gonna play that more.
I guess the best option for this is to make 2 labels from Teleport TFR teleport TDS cuz the list is pretty long already, and i would have to search every time where TDS starts if the teleport locations are set below the ones that already in there from TFR

but so far GREAT WORK!!!
(Couldn't test P2 P3 P4 no friends online rn sorry (P1) works

- - - Updated - - -

(somehow the foto i made doesn't works ?)
Press the link photo will open (tesla rapide fire in front)
jump height 1450 otherwise you couldn't see if that all works as well

Just for the idea (i didnt start the ee or anything, didnt open anything) so weapon ID give works as well just scroll ones or twice cuz if you have your ID weapon on slot 2 (so your holdong slot 2 in your hands) you have to scroll cuz it will stuck

also with the ammo and special it might not work automatically (just shoot ones) it will fill up eventually.
Same with jolts ammo special and everything else

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i had just another tought, i have an ultrawide 100hz 1440p screen which will get a few problems with lag.
i run ww2 on 160fps mostly sometimes 200 but when im going windowed no border mode the game will lag sometimes.

When i go in full screen i have no problem, is there maybe an option that you guys could make it able to unlock ingame ? so like show menu press Delete just like aimbot and wallhack works to open a menu i would really appreciate if that could work for the ultrawide gamers around us.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got it done with 2 players, the weapon id will be fucked up i got 8 weapons in different slot so you can only choose 1 pers slot it wont remove the old one it will just add a new one to the same slot.

Freeze does only works on the zombies that aren;'t killed zombies that will come again (respawn) wont freeze automatically.
the jolts only works for the host and as i menchaned before the teleport works ofc not you will be teleported automatically to the spawn (beach).

Dont add to many weapons game will crash
Quote Originally Posted by TBrains View Post
wow nice text!! om gonna test it ill let you know

- - - Updated - - -


https://ibb.co/nLrS7Hⓘ

Works fine for me, altho it's the same thing that cought me.
MisterY has the same problem, change the folder name and the name from the trainer otherwise you will crash in 1-5 minutes.

Everything works fine but i would like to so (if possible) that freeze zombies to a certain spot, cuz on the darkest shore you need to fill souls with the saw gun.
With this freeze they can't teleport afterwards so i would have to timescale it or have to wait for them to come (just an idea)

And the teleports work great but these are only for tfr (the final reich) when tds (the darkest shore) is so far our newest dlc, so i might think pple are gonna play that more.
I guess the best option for this is to make 2 labels from Teleport TFR teleport TDS cuz the list is pretty long already, and i would have to search every time where TDS starts if the teleport locations are set below the ones that already in there from TFR

but so far GREAT WORK!!!
(Couldn't test P2 P3 P4 no friends online rn sorry (P1) works

- - - Updated - - -

(somehow the foto i made doesn't works ?)
Press the link photo will open (tesla rapide fire in front)
jump height 1450 otherwise you couldn't see if that all works as well

Just for the idea (i didnt start the ee or anything, didnt open anything) so weapon ID give works as well just scroll ones or twice cuz if you have your ID weapon on slot 2 (so your holdong slot 2 in your hands) you have to scroll cuz it will stuck

also with the ammo and special it might not work automatically (just shoot ones) it will fill up eventually.
Same with jolts ammo special and everything else

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i had just another tought, i have an ultrawide 100hz 1440p screen which will get a few problems with lag.
i run ww2 on 160fps mostly sometimes 200 but when im going windowed no border mode the game will lag sometimes.

When i go in full screen i have no problem, is there maybe an option that you guys could make it able to unlock ingame ? so like show menu press Delete just like aimbot and wallhack works to open a menu i would really appreciate if that could work for the ultrawide gamers around us.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got it done with 2 players, the weapon id will be fucked up i got 8 weapons in different slot so you can only choose 1 pers slot it wont remove the old one it will just add a new one to the same slot.

Freeze does only works on the zombies that aren;'t killed zombies that will come again (respawn) wont freeze automatically.
the jolts only works for the host and as i menchaned before the teleport works ofc not you will be teleported automatically to the spawn (beach).

Dont add to many weapons game will crash
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'll start working on a fix right away.
  • Folder name and file name - I will get that one fixed in the next release.
  • Teleports for TDS - I haven't played TDS much so don't have a list of teleport locations, if you want you could get me a list of some co-ordinates on TDS so I can fix that too. If not I'm happy to find them myself.
  • Force zombie spawn location - I have a solution in mind that should hopefully fix that.
  • Weapon not updating when giving to current weapon - I found a solution however it was a bit buggy, so I'm working on that one. For now, make sure all 3 slots have a weapon and give to a slot that you're not holding. That works for me.
  • Cheats not activating immediately - This one I have a fix for, it's just a case of being a slow one to implement, I will have it ready for next release. This is due to rewriting a lot of code to improve performance.
  • In-game menu - I am definitely planning to do this, however since I'm very new to making mods I don't yet know how to. It is definitely coming at some point however.


Next release should be in a day or two. Depending on how much I can get done tonight, It might even be out tonight!

Again, many thanks for the feedback!
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'll start working on a fix right away.
  • Folder name and file name - I will get that one fixed in the next release.
  • Teleports for TDS - I haven't played TDS much so don't have a list of teleport locations, if you want you could get me a list of some co-ordinates on TDS so I can fix that too. If not I'm happy to find them myself.
  • Force zombie spawn location - I have a solution in mind that should hopefully fix that.
  • Weapon not updating when giving to current weapon - I found a solution however it was a bit buggy, so I'm working on that one. For now, make sure all 3 slots have a weapon and give to a slot that you're not holding. That works for me.
  • Cheats not activating immediately - This one I have a fix for, it's just a case of being a slow one to implement, I will have it ready for next release. This is due to rewriting a lot of code to improve performance.
  • In-game menu - I am definitely planning to do this, however since I'm very new to making mods I don't yet know how to. It is definitely coming at some point however.


Next release should be in a day or two. Depending on how much I can get done tonight, It might even be out tonight!

Again, many thanks for the feedback!
Thanks a lot mate, i will give you the locations in a few sec.
Maybe an option as well use the mod third weapon availabe in slot it might fix a few bugs as well.

Great work so far!, if you need my just send me a message :steam: TechnicallBrains if you need me im mostly online there or on my phone so that will be fine.
If i can help in any other way just ask me.

And your verry welcome!
I hope it works for the menu ingame <3 i woul really appricate that, ill help whenever and where i can just ask

Im alrady excited for the new post!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! I'll start working on a fix right away.
  • Folder name and file name - I will get that one fixed in the next release.
  • Teleports for TDS - I haven't played TDS much so don't have a list of teleport locations, if you want you could get me a list of some co-ordinates on TDS so I can fix that too. If not I'm happy to find them myself.
  • Force zombie spawn location - I have a solution in mind that should hopefully fix that.
  • Weapon not updating when giving to current weapon - I found a solution however it was a bit buggy, so I'm working on that one. For now, make sure all 3 slots have a weapon and give to a slot that you're not holding. That works for me.
  • Cheats not activating immediately - This one I have a fix for, it's just a case of being a slow one to implement, I will have it ready for next release. This is due to rewriting a lot of code to improve performance.
  • In-game menu - I am definitely planning to do this, however since I'm very new to making mods I don't yet know how to. It is definitely coming at some point however.


Next release should be in a day or two. Depending on how much I can get done tonight, It might even be out tonight!

Again, many thanks for the feedback!
As you asked:

Beach
X; 192.4079
Y; 2433.761
Z; 21.3774
Beach mistery box (first)
X; 671.11
Y; 2036.54
Z; -6.00016
Bluffs mistery box (second)
X; 1879.386
Y; 3403.794
Z; 518.125
U-BOAT PENS (First power) generator
X; 2559.795
Y; 4414.642
Z; 280.125
U-BOAT (First gate; head)
X; 1534.94
Y; 4271.852
Z; 136.125
Bunker 3 mistery box (third)
X; 3337.581
Y; 5009.182
Z; 288.125
Head for First gate (ripsaw)
X; 3207.247
Y; 4898.936
Z; 523.738
Pack a punch (batteries)
X; 3134.39
Y; 5522.484
Z; 776.125
Bunkers (overlook) mistery box (fourth)
X; 1293.768
Y; 4076.673
Z; 960.125
Artiellery bunker (Power) generator
X; 660.9755
Y; 4227.03
Z; 1024.125
Secret room (front door)
X; -5131.067
Y; 3793.555
Z; -373.0863

If i missed something just let me know, did the ee a lot of times so i think it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Front door is for the sons (stones)
DIdn't saw rlly the point of setting a teleport inside the secret room cuz you've nothing in there except for a few fights and even so the door will eventuallly open if you done it correctly
Quote Originally Posted by TBrains View Post
Thanks a lot mate, i will give you the locations in a few sec.
Maybe an option as well use the mod third weapon availabe in slot it might fix a few bugs as well.

Great work so far!, if you need my just send me a message :steam: TechnicallBrains if you need me im mostly online there or on my phone so that will be fine.
If i can help in any other way just ask me.

And your verry welcome!
I hope it works for the menu ingame <3 i woul really appricate that, ill help whenever and where i can just ask

Im alrady excited for the new post!

- - - Updated - - -



As you asked:

Beach
X; 192.4079
Y; 2433.761
Z; 21.3774
Beach mistery box (first)
X; 671.11
Y; 2036.54
Z; -6.00016
Bluffs mistery box (second)
X; 1879.386
Y; 3403.794
Z; 518.125
U-BOAT PENS (First power) generator
X; 2559.795
Y; 4414.642
Z; 280.125
U-BOAT (First gate; head)
X; 1534.94
Y; 4271.852
Z; 136.125
Bunker 3 mistery box (third)
X; 3337.581
Y; 5009.182
Z; 288.125
Head for First gate (ripsaw)
X; 3207.247
Y; 4898.936
Z; 523.738
Pack a punch (batteries)
X; 3134.39
Y; 5522.484
Z; 776.125
Bunkers (overlook) mistery box (fourth)
X; 1293.768
Y; 4076.673
Z; 960.125
Artiellery bunker (Power) generator
X; 660.9755
Y; 4227.03
Z; 1024.125
Secret room (front door)
X; -5131.067
Y; 3793.555
Z; -373.0863

If i missed something just let me know, did the ee a lot of times so i think it's fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Front door is for the sons (stones)
DIdn't saw rlly the point of setting a teleport inside the secret room cuz you've nothing in there except for a few fights and even so the door will eventuallly open if you done it correctly
Man thanks so much. Good job! I love seeing a community come together and hold each other up. I've found an address that tells me which map you're on so I can make it so it only shows the teleport locations relevant to the map you're on. I've also found some other useful addresses so I can do some other cool little things too
Prestige with this but no calling cards
Quote Originally Posted by rangepalm View Post
Prestige with this but no calling cards
I feel like this is most likely a game bug, however I will definitely look into it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
No problem mate your welcome, and your certainly right, the community is groing bigger and bigger even tho i met a lot of interesting pple.
Just let me know ill be there for you

keep me update if you'd like
Quote Originally Posted by TBrains View Post
No problem mate your welcome, and your certainly right, the community is groing bigger and bigger even tho i met a lot of interesting pple.
Just let me know ill be there for you

keep me update if you'd like
Well I have one update, that address that tells you the map is unreliable and boy I cannot find an address to get the map. I tried searching another way but just blue screened and lost my progress :/ I'll keep trying!
Please ripper code if yoiu can find... i gave up after seeing the teslas in 90s i dont know how far to look!
Quote Originally Posted by S182008 View Post
Please ripper code if yoiu can find... i gave up after seeing the teslas in 90s i dont know how far to look!
Do you mean the ripsaw or the reaper tesla?
yeah i just saw you mentioned that address, it would be nice if you would be able to fix that.
I think a lot of players will be amazed by that, even tho for yourself https://www.releases.com/p/call-of-d...r-machine/-/us

so the next dlc is comming pretty fast to be honest.
May already, when it comes out ill learn the ee and save every usefull position again, if you could, would you answered my private message pls

Never stop and keep on going, your still doing great!
ripsaw lol i dont know why i said ripper
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?