CoolOutdated[v1.13.217] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.0 - Lemur

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by S182008 View Post
ripsaw lol i dont know why i said ripper
I've been informed that it is "366" however this is untested

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE:

The new update will be released tomorrow evening. Several things have been fixed, and a few behind the scenes things have been added too. The biggest thing that I've fixed (ish) is the crashing on leaving the game. I have narrowed this down to jump height. If you reset the jump height to 39 before leaving your game, it will no longer crash, an automated fix for this will be worked on ASAP.
ripsaw weapon id if you can find it , thanks.
Hi.
When i inject in "Menu" and i start the game, and then i take some settings on.. and after 1 minute, it just crash my game... this is the first time i try to use cheat... but do i need to do something? Am i doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Hi.
When i inject in "Menu" and i start the game, and then i take some settings on.. and after 1 minute, it just crash my game... this is the first time i try to use cheat... but do i need to do something? Am i doing something wrong?
Hi there,

It might be worth using the random window title feature as well as injecting once the game has started. If that doesn't work, It might be best to wait until I release the updated trainer tonight as that will have some bug fixes that should prevent crashes.
thank you !! My game is automatically closed ?What problem?
Quote Originally Posted by zhldead930 View Post
thank you !! My game is automatically closed ?What problem?
change the name of the map and the name of the exe (zombie trainer) into something differently run it as admin and you will be fine
you cant spawn in the ripsaw because it is a melee weapon. He would nee to code it so it goes into the melee slot. Its really not that hard to createand upgrade.
Thanks TBrains and Sala, but i have one more question::
I've been trying to speed up to round 41 in Darkest Shore because I want the challenge "hoard energy, take your time" but when I get to round 41 it says I've done the challenge. But when I go out of the game to check if I've done it, it's not done. I've used Speedup for a lot of other challenges, but just this challenge does not work. What should I do, or why, and how. Can anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Thanks TBrains and Sala, but i have one more question::
I've been trying to speed up to round 41 in Darkest Shore because I want the challenge "hoard energy, take your time" but when I get to round 41 it says I've done the challenge. But when I go out of the game to check if I've done it, it's not done. I've used Speedup for a lot of other challenges, but just this challenge does not work. What should I do, or why, and how. Can anyone help?
I am almost certain that's a game bug. I've also noticed that you don't receive supply drops, nor the prestige calling cards. I've looked on the WW2 reddit and it's not an isolated issue. There's a lot of people suffering the same. Not everyone is using the cheat, so I would find it unlikely to be down to the cheat.

Also, apologies for the lateness of the cheat release, I'm struggling to diagnose the crashes people are having as I don't suffer any crashes at all. I am implementing some logging to see if I can diagnose it.
Okay so its just a fail with the game so i may just wait to the next update, and then i can complete the challenge "hoard energy take your time" with cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Okay so its just a fail with the game so i may just wait to the next update, and then i can complete the challenge "hoard energy take your time" with cheat?
If they fix the bug next update yes. However looking into the update there appears to be updates to the memory in zombies and multiplayer so there's a chance I might have a lot of work to do on the trainer, so there may be a wait before the new trainer is out to work with the update tomorrow.
Same answer as Sala there are still a lot of bugs and more will come with the next update things will change and be fixed but other things will get bugged for sure.
Try the first 5 waves without speeding up then untill wave 38 speed up again (37 in trainer ofcourse) otherwise you wont start wave 38 then go from there unspeed towards ave 41 maybe it works.

I got the part bnut i didn't saw it in my dossier a few days after that i got some totally different parts when i didnt finished it yety so nice bugs activision <3
Still dosent works
Quote Originally Posted by JeroxDK View Post
Still dosent works
Unfortunately I must say I can only imagine that its a game bug. I do have a theory however. I blitzed through a game to test how everything was working before uploading 1.0.1. I got several supply drops but didn't receive them right away. After a couple of hours I received them after a game of multiplayer so my theory is the rewards are timestamped so for example if you get through a game at 50x speed it will take 50x longer to receive the reward. This seems unlikely though as I receive most things right away. However, a theory is a theory huh? I'm sorry I can't help any more than that :/
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?