AngryNEW cheat detected ؟؟

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
NEW cheat detected ؟؟


Got a problem

I have tried to enter the game shows me error (cheat detected)

I had played some times the file Hack

Today, experienced a very prevent the entry to the game

What is the solution

I'm very sad
I got the same thing i dont even use hacks omg!
You was banned, you maybe used Level hack or you got reported by another player.
Do we deserve this
For a mistake and only one
They should have warned us before this punishment
He should tell us and warn us
I feel they take advantage of our love for the game in order to buy it Again
Damn I hate Steam
this means ur bannzord u need to buy he game again
Steam selfish love only money
Not interested in anything else
I hope it burns in hell
Avenge the injustice
Mmmm
I'm angry
Perm Ban, I got one too.
you get caught you get ban nuff said
Quote Originally Posted by hosam111 View Post


Got a problem

I have tried to enter the game shows me error (cheat detected)

I had played some times the file Hack

Today, experienced a very prevent the entry to the game

What is the solution

I'm very sad
YOU DESERVED IT FUCKHEAD man USING HACK WHEN YOU HAVE ORIGINAL?!?!? ^^ you got rick rolled by VAC ******
Quote Originally Posted by bullcr4sh View Post
YOU DESERVED IT FUCKHEAD man USING HACK WHEN YOU HAVE ORIGINAL?!?!? ^^ you got rick rolled by VAC ******

LOL!!!!

Yeah mate you have been BANNED!! I'm looking for MW2 Keys so maybe i might be able to get you one.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us