CoolOutdated[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemur

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[v1.14.219] WWII Zombies Trainer 1.0.2 - Lemur
IT'S HERE!


WWII Zombies Trainer v1.0.2 - Lemur









 
More Images










Features:

  • Give All - Give a cheat to all players at once
  • Map specific teleports
  • Give weapon by ID
  • Give weapon by Name
  • Copy weapon IDs
  • God Mode
  • Infinite ammo
  • Infinite Special
  • Unlimited Jolts
  • Rapid Fire
  • Freeze Zombies
  • Set Zombie Health (Set to 1 for perma-insta-kill)
  • Jump Height
  • Timescale
  • Change Round (Only goes up )
  • Name Changer + Flashing Name (Lobby Only | Host Only)
  • No recoil (Host Only)



Changes:

  • Updated to work with latest release (1.14)
  • Temporarily disabled the ability to select weapons by name. The new weapons have changed all the IDs.



Coming Soon:

  • Save teleport locations between games
  • Improved No Target - Currently unavailable as it disables interaction which isn't very useful
  • Kill All Zombies (End round)
  • Gun Game
  • A few more things too!



Contributors:

  • @MisterY - He provided me with the source code for his trainer and taught me some important stuff so I could learn from what he done and get started with making this! Massive thanks!
  • @TBrains - Spent a lot of time helping me with the awkward things.




Notes:
  • I have found the cause of crashes when leaving a game or going down - which is the use of jump height. Reset it to 39 before leaving and you shouldn't crash.



If something isn't working properly, is completely broken, needs improvement or you simply have a comment on the trainer, leave it below. I will respond to each and every one of you, and take your opinions into account.
I would also suggest sending me your log.txt if you are reporting an issue. If including log.txt in a reply to this thread, make sure to wrap it in spoiler tags (check here if you don't know how to use them).

If you enjoy this, make sure to go and give MisterY some love!


I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Lemur
WW2_Zombies_Trainer_v1.0.3a_For_v1.14_mpgh.net.zip41 KB · 312 downloads Clean
Sorry for delay
/Approved but untested
crash the game, only me?
Quote Originally Posted by VinMP160 View Post
crash the game, only me?
Is it crashing straight away?
doesnt crash if you untick / undo everything from the bot and then close the bot.
For me it crashes as soon, as i am in the opening cut scene from the final shore
Quote Originally Posted by DerReiter View Post
For me it crashes as soon, as i am in the opening cut scene from the final shore
Are you enabling the cheats when you're in the cutscene, or once you're actually fully in the game?
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Are you enabling the cheats when you're in the cutscene, or once you're actually fully in the game?
without activating the cheats it crashes in the cutscene, only when the trainer is started
Crash:
When the game is on, is loaded and actually in game. And then open the trainer (without enabling any cheats it crashes)

[23/04/18 | 11:28:00.452] Cheat Loaded
[23/04/18 | 11:28:00.579] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 11:28:01.758] Game State Changed (The Final Reich)
[23/04/18 | 11:28:04.669] Game Lost

When the trainer is on, and open the game afterwards. Crashes soon as the actual game starts. (without enabling any cheats it crashes)

[23/04/18 | 11:29:14.326] Game Lost
[23/04/18 | 11:29:16.533] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 11:29:30.397] Game State Changed (Lobby)
[23/04/18 | 11:30:43.522] Game State Changed (unknown)
[23/04/18 | 11:30:44.149] Game State Changed (Loading)
[23/04/18 | 11:31:18.623] Game Lost
[23/04/18 | 11:31:21.173] Cheat Closed

Didn't enable any cheats just opened the trainer and the game crashed.

Am I doing something wrong
Quote Originally Posted by ThePopest View Post
Crash:
When the game is on, is loaded and actually in game. And then open the trainer (without enabling any cheats it crashes)

[23/04/18 | 11:28:00.452] Cheat Loaded
[23/04/18 | 11:28:00.579] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 11:28:01.758] Game State Changed (The Final Reich)
[23/04/18 | 11:28:04.669] Game Lost

When the trainer is on, and open the game afterwards. Crashes soon as the actual game starts. (without enabling any cheats it crashes)

[23/04/18 | 11:29:14.326] Game Lost
[23/04/18 | 11:29:16.533] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 11:29:30.397] Game State Changed (Lobby)
[23/04/18 | 11:30:43.522] Game State Changed (unknown)
[23/04/18 | 11:30:44.149] Game State Changed (Loading)
[23/04/18 | 11:31:18.623] Game Lost
[23/04/18 | 11:31:21.173] Cheat Closed

Didn't enable any cheats just opened the trainer and the game crashed.

Am I doing something wrong
Okay that's really strange, I don't get that myself, but I will take a look now. I might not be able to release a fix until tomorrow, as It's 5am for me and I'm getting rather tired :/ I'm sorry for the trouble guys.
No problem. Appreciate your work
Quote Originally Posted by ThePopest View Post
No problem. Appreciate your work
Could you try one thing for me please. Try using the trainer after using the Cheat engine enabler by funman (here). Replace the second line in the included gamedef.txt with "s2_mp64_ship.exe+0x221110" (minus the quotes). The cheat engine enabler isn't specific to cheat engine. It disables the thread that manages a lot of anti-cheat mechanisms. It may or may not work, but if it does it will provide a temporary workaround, aswell as give me a heads up on the cause.

I also can't get mine to crash, I downloaded the file from here to make sure there's nothing I've changed, aswell as closing down almost everything. Hopefully I can get this fixed.
I'm not sure I could do that. Last time I used the CE enabler and had CE opened while BO3 is running, I got a vac ban on BO3.
I think it's best for it to get detected and crash my game instead of ban me. That thing is too dangerous for me.
There is someone else who is getting crash. Tell him about this and see if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Sala296 View Post
Could you try one thing for me please. Try using the trainer after using the Cheat engine enabler by funman (here). Replace the second line in the included gamedef.txt with "s2_mp64_ship.exe+0x221110" (minus the quotes). The cheat engine enabler isn't specific to cheat engine. It disables the thread that manages a lot of anti-cheat mechanisms. It may or may not work, but if it does it will provide a temporary workaround, aswell as give me a heads up on the cause.

I also can't get mine to crash, I downloaded the file from here to make sure there's nothing I've changed, aswell as closing down almost everything. Hopefully I can get this fixed.
Hi Sala,

I tried to use CE enabler, followed the procedure as indicated by the post and it works. Of couurse, to make the trainer working, I have to load the game first and only when the round has started I can use it.

I hope it helps!
Also crashed for me, maybe try to avoid words like "zombie" or "trainer"?
Log:
[23/04/18 | 12:49:58.962] Cheat Loaded
[23/04/18 | 12:49:59.171] Game Found
[23/04/18 | 12:49:59.175] Game State Changed (unknown)
[23/04/18 | 12:52:36.180] Cheat Closed
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?